URL / Website: : http://flowerdayspa.wixsite.com/website/services
City: Olathe
State: Kansas
Address: Santa Fe & Murlen
Activities: Massage +++
Hair Length and Color: Black just below shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5' ish.. 110 lbs ish.. Not bad face, body is great.. Bolt on are nice..
Recommendation: Yes
What's a massage +++?
What's a massage +++? Originally Posted by adamwest123
Did you read the ROS?
what was asked tip wise
There is no fight club rule at all here? LOL

You guys are stupid to keep posting about this place.
Drove by there today
Cops are watching it
30% of the reviews about the same place and too many thoughtless reviews is why we cannot have nice things. Remember how little benefit there was to repeatedly reviewing the same place when it is gone....
I’m sure ‘they’ have had an eye on this joint for a while now give the public eye cast over it here. But when one goes down another pops up. History has proven that.
I know this will not be taken well but.. The Police is not that stupid. They know what is going on it all of these places. Whether or not they do HJ or FS.. Its all the same, prostitution.. Its the neighboring business or people around that complain will get them the attention.

I visit Omaha every month and see the "Fight Club Rules" how juvenile..

I post on here for information. Hope someone else can be at ease when they visit one or another place.

Just my opinion. Let the blasting began.

There is no fight club rule at all here? LOL

You guys are stupid to keep posting about this place. Originally Posted by vicng84
Why would anyone blast you? What you wrote is just common sense.
And you make it harder for the police to ignore it even if they want to.

I know this will not be taken well but.. The Police is not that stupid. They know what is going on it all of these places. Whether or not they do HJ or FS.. Its all the same, prostitution.. Its the neighboring business or people around that complain will get them the attention.

I visit Omaha every month and see the "Fight Club Rules" how juvenile..

I post on here for information. Hope someone else can be at ease when they visit one or another place.

Just my opinion. Let the blasting began. Originally Posted by chevyiiman
Notice the OWNERS of the three shops indicted didn't cause the closing of the shops in Lawrence and Eudora. LE wants the traffickers; not the trafficked - unless the neighbors complain. Then they bust the shops.

what was asked tip wise Originally Posted by 9xANUBISx9
Once a great location is reviewed, then everyone and their brother writes a review to get PA.
There are a lot more places out there that do the same.
The excitement is the hunt.