Fun In BS

Went to see an Old Friend .....Have seen her many times and she is always accommodating to my needs . On this trip it was no different always a hug and a kiss on the cheek and haven’t seen you long time . So I am showed to the room get undressed with her in with me . I take my clothes off and walk over to her and say I need to release really bad and she says how bad you bad . We laugh and I rub my growing cock on her, she grabs it and says you long time not see me . I told her give him a kiss so she squats down and puts him in her wet mouth on him for a second and said me don’t do. I laugh , she laughs and says hard or soft . So I jump on the table always a great massage sometimes she gets a little rough and I have to tell her not so hard , then she replies no pain no gain and we laugh. Then the flip . She puts the towel over the light and says be quiet and she puts that hot little mouth on Jr again and begins to give me what I came for. This goes for about 15 min and I unload and unload and keep unloading at least a 10 shot . I was so impressed and she was too. I don’t know how she took all of it but she did. Cleaned me with the paper towels which I hate . Got dressed left the nice tip and got my 4 once cup of water . Back to work I went . Will return very soon.
Is this supposed to be a review?

Went to see an Old Friend .....Have seen her many times and she is always accommodating to my needs . On this trip it was no different always a hug and a kiss on the cheek and haven’t seen you long time . So I am showed to the room get undressed with her in with me . I take my clothes off and walk over to her and say I need to release really bad and she says how bad you bad . We laugh and I rub my growing cock on her, she grabs it and says you long time not see me . I told her give him a kiss so she squats down and puts him in her wet mouth on him for a second and said me don’t do. I laugh , she laughs and says hard or soft . So I jump on the table always a great massage sometimes she gets a little rough and I have to tell her not so hard , then she replies no pain no gain and we laugh. Then the flip . She puts the towel over the light and says be quiet and she puts that hot little mouth on Jr again and begins to give me what I came for. This goes for about 15 min and I unload and unload and keep unloading at least a 10 shot . I was so impressed and she was too. I don’t know how she took all of it but she did. Cleaned me with the paper towels which I hate . Got dressed left the nice tip and got my 4 once cup of water . Back to work I went . Will return very soon. Originally Posted by ArmChairQB
👍
Could not get the post to drop down location and other fields for other info on mobile site. Sorry. PM me for info. 40 Hwy just before 7 back of strip mall.