Facesitting

Hello, I am a new member to this site and I already like what I have seen so far. As you will notice from my title, my fetish just so happens to be facesitting.

I would love to have a hot Mistress make me be her slave, and smother me with her goods. To grab my hair and shove my face back up her ass or pussy and "punish" me for attempting to get air without her permission. Mixed wrestling or just straight up smothering, dominate me! Make me kiss, lick, and suck you until your fully satisfied, then feel free to sit right back on my face and smother me some more.

I hope that someday I get to experience this, whomever is interested, contact me On either here or through PM.
That is HOT!

come to New orleans baby...lol!
Been there done that and it is fucking hot with the right person using your face.
It's also called Queening!!

One of my favorite things to do!!
Or I should say do it to her!!

@DallasRain Lol, if only I lived closer...all you would have to say is "kiss my ass" and I wouldn't think twice about it
@Fire Engine Red Exactly! Wouldn't complain at all if you did that to me. Not that any sort of "complaining" would matter in the first place hehe
Nothing better than feeling a woman's sopping wet pussy being smeared on your cock...then your abs..your chest...before she lifts up just enough to hover her sweet mound above your face while looking down at you with a lustful expression on her face. And then.....woof!!
Oh I would eat it alive, stick my tongue in deep!
+1
I love ass worshiping. Would love for a hot mistress like Mistress Tracy to make me like her ass until my tongue went numb.
This is a Fetish??
Yep. @KingLover I agree...have no idea who Mistress Tracy is, but I will definitely agree I would love it if Ms. Dallas Rain up there would do that to me, hehe Cum to poppa>
Google Mistress Tracy, she's in Dallas...
Oooh damn, yeah I definitely wouldn't mind having that on my face!
I have had face sitting mixed in with a few of my sessions and I love it. Unfortunately only one lady, Amazing Dixie, knew exactly how to execute it without any instruction. Imo this is a priceless skill .