My Birthday week

I'm posting this just for giggles as I know no ladies will do it.
Since this is my birthday week, Any ladies that you like to give me a free BJ or QV for a present please fill free to PM me.
I'll be waitng to hear from you.
Even if it is just laughter.
Thanks!
Best I can do for you is a free beer. Happy Birthday, Cravin. Cheers Mate !!

Hey a free beer is always good.
Thanks.
Happy Birthday CH! Now don't get so old that your dick droops!
I will give you a swift kick to the ass if you want one. Thats what my old man gave me every year for my birthday when he was alive. He also would tell me to "want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first" needless to say I have had my hands full of shit my entire life now.

Happy Birthday Cravin oh and let me know if the free pussy things works lol
Just for all you smartasses on here, I did get somewhat free pussy for my birthday & I stayed for 24 hours.
So Suck IT! I spent less than $100 on food & gas.
Greek, plenty of squirting, and 5 BBBJ, NQNS, CIM.
NO BC I'm not telling you who it was.
Still waiting on my free beer.
You will be waiting a very long time for me to share a beer with you Cravin as I dont drink smoke or do anything fun anymore. Well other than fuck. I still like to fuck, I just cut out all the other stuff over a decade ago. I will have a glass of wine every few years or a mixed drink at christmas. Then again I might go years without there is no rhyme or reason to it. I honestly dont miss any of it at all and god its nice not to have had a single hangover in 15 years

Oh and congrats on the 24 hour fuckathon. Nothing makes me feel better than spending hours fucking and sucking and not breaking the bank.