What's up with all of the Scientology commercials?

I've been stuck inside, lots of rain going on here in the DFW area, and have been watching a bunch of television.

When I first realized that I was viewing a frigging Scientology commercial, my first thought was that the television show on was real trash programming.

But I even saw one of those commercials on the final David Letterman Show and so obviously, they're doing some main stream advertising.

Thoughts? I find it reprehensible. Bet lots of clueless saps will check it out.

EW
The "globalist's" like Scientology, they are getting bored with Musology...
Xenu is coming for you...
Xenu is coming for you... Originally Posted by WombRaider
I fucked her last night. Hold your breath till I post the review!
I am willing to bet the documentary that aired a few months back put a big dent in their recruiting efforts, so now they are in damage control mode. You're right Liz only a bunch of clueless saps would check it out.

Jim
I fucked her last night. Hold your breath till I post the review! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Xenu is a dude... so you fucked a dude last night. Hmmm.... yeah, I'll be waiting on the review...
I am willing to bet the documentary that aired a few months back put a big dent in their recruiting efforts, so now they are in damage control mode. You're right Liz only a bunch of clueless saps would check it out.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Religion feeds on the clueless.

Guess we can expect woomby,shammy and lil'tex to beat down their door to try to join and finally "be" someone" ( At least in THEIR simple minds ! )
Xenu is a dude... so you fucked a dude last night. Hmmm.... yeah, I'll be waiting on the review... Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are such a ArchieBunker... WonkRacist. Not all GODs are dudes except in your world. WonkRacist
Religion feeds on the clueless. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Wrong, occults feed on the clueless and that's exactly what Scientology is.

Jim
You are such a ArchieBunker... WonkRacist. Not all GODs are dudes except in your world. WonkRacist Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
In my world, there are no gods.
Wrong, occults feed on the clueless and that's exactly what Scientology is.

Religions, cults, they're all the same. The science to explain our origin as well as the origin of the world we live in, is freely available to anyone who wants to know it.
Guess we can expect woomby,shammy and lil'tex to beat down their door to try to join and finally "be" someone" ( At least in THEIR simple minds ! ) Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You really don't get it, do you? I'm an atheist. Religion is poison. Whether it's christianity or scientology, I see no difference. I'm just glad you finally made a post without mentioning your favorite thing.
Religions, cults, they're all the same. The science to explain our origin as well as the origin of the world we live in, is freely available to anyone who wants to know it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
No they are not exactly the same. Occults are secretive in nature, and dangerous to it's members who expose them. True religions aren't.

Jim
Religions, cults, they're all the same. The science to explain our origin as well as the origin of the world we live in, is freely available to anyone who wants to know it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You wholly failed to defend that thesis when challenged to do so, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.