Lovely Austin!!

Hello ladies and gents of Austin!! I have just became verified and would love to make a trip. I have just a few questions if anyone would be kind enough to help me!?! Where is a good place to stay? Restaurant recommendations? Any sexy stores I can buy some new outfits?! Any help and advice is appreciated!
Thank you Austin!

If you are looking for a central spot to play I would say the arboretum. Food is subjective to ones needs but you should be able to find what you desire down town. Whole foods is in the arboretum.

Forbidden fruit, or the megaplex if you want big box stuff.

Enjoy and have fun.

IB
for lingerie try fascinations on burnet and le rouge on 35 at 32nd. for food try threadgills and hoovers for southern home cooking. lucy's friend chicken is good, el azteca and amayas for classic tex mex and quality seafood for sea food. welcome to town.
Shopping is fun (especially if I am along) at Rouge which address is 3405 N IH 35 northbound access at the 32nd street/Dean Keaton exit. Great selections of costumes, lingerie, shoes, sex toys, lubes, etc. Even some stuff for guys.
Thank you for all the help!! Ck that's exactly what i was looking for new shoes ��
Aren't you Kelly Monroe?
Domain just north of 183 on Mopac. You will fine everything you need there.