newbie looking for help

I'm new to the area and looking for a petite girl that is really nice and upscale. I've had a coupe of ladies contact me but not necessarily what I was looking for. I am doing something wrong, I'm new to the hobby and just looking to have some fun
Toyz will be along to encourage you soon.

You have to bite the bullet 3 times, and see 3 ladies close enough for your references.
Then you can start picking more to your preferences.
Ok thank you for the advice. I'd like to see someone soon
You could always save yourself the costs, loss of discretion that comes with screening and the frustration that comes with having to bite the bullet three times and just get P411.
When I looked into p411, they asked way too many personal questions. Not giving where I work to anyone. Worked hard too many years to risk someone taking that away.
Hello I'm available at all times with just a short notice pm me for details
  • tron
  • 08-23-2015, 10:53 PM
When I looked into p411, they asked way too many personal questions. Not giving where I work to anyone. Worked hard too many years to risk someone taking that away. Originally Posted by Slide It In
That's the catch - if you can see a couple of providers that are already on P411, they can vouch for you and you don't have to provide that info. At least that's the way it was when I got an account.
In other words if you're willing to expose your RW info to two Eccie newbie friendly providers who happen to use P411 then you can possibly bypass giving p411 your RW info.

If you're willing to give up your RW info to P411 then you can possibly bypass giving Eccie providers your RW info.

This means unless you book two non screening BP providers who happen to use P411 then you'll have to expose your RW info regardless.

Great news! Who woulda thunk seeing BP providers was the safest option?
Hello I'm available at all times with just a short notice pm me for details Originally Posted by sexy red passion
you have no pics and one review that does not describe you very well.

not saying that you are not who are you say you are but there to many liars here to simply trust one review with no pics to back it up...and no Provider status.
If you google the phone # on her review she has many pics out there.
You were new once, were you treated poorly? Originally Posted by Ed Rosenthal
Yes but I got over it.

IB
Yes but I got over it.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Who cares about you? You're not a red headed spinner!
Possibly look where newbies are?http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14666631
new reviews
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1475760
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1476131
What is wrong with this place? Do you people get some kind of sick pleasure harassing every new person that joins?
You were new once, were you treated poorly? Originally Posted by Ed Rosenthal

yes I was treated poorly for the first few years.. and why should I trust anyone here let alone a newbie with no track record???
And why should anyone trust a troll who hasn't written a review in 2 years?
Dead weight....
You bring nothing to this board but your bitterness.