Ranting About My Negative Review From ATX512

I'm not posting this because I got a no recommended review but more for of telling what needs to be said. I had an appointment with him very late last night between 2AM & 3AM. It's was for $160/HR review special. He didn't stay for the whole hour, maybe 15 to 20 minutes at most. I'm appalled to how his attitude was during our time. He seemed eager, demanding, & somewhat forceful. I didn't post in the client problem section because it wasn't anything too serious or worthy to post. I did everything he wanted without hesitation because I want to please my clients the way they want to be. He goes on here to post a negative review about me? For what exactly? I know for sure it wasn't because of poor service because I always deliver. I'm pretty sure it was my appearance but I work with confidence & have clients who like me just the way I am. He either was incoherent or blind or really bad judgement. They way he described me compared to other reviews & my showcase was way off.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1482858

Looks 30, 5'7", B cup boobs, & small booty.

LMFAO! Please compare this to other reviews & pictures & you'll see why I'm laughing.

I'm 20. By no means I look anything mere close to 30. Even without makeup exposing my natural flaws, people still tell me I look my age. 5'7"? I'm actually 5'3.5", there's a big difference in height. B cup boobs? That the biggest joke here. I'm between a C/D cup. Just look at my pics. LOL. Small booty? Nah. Again, take a look at my pictures.

Please give me some input about the review after you compare everything & makes sense of it.
It's never a good idea to publicly challenge a bad review unless the session never actually took place.

Doing so always hurts your business and your image when the smoke clears.

He has the right to post his honest opinion. This is what reviews are for.

You would have done better to just blow it off and make sure the next 10 reviews are A+ worthy.
You didn't learn on the last one?
Let it move down the page and into history, you are not going to change anything, and you are just spotlighting the negatives.
Yes I'm aware that he was entitled to give his word on the review he wrote about me. I'm not trying to be cause an argument about it. I'm just saying if you're going to write a review either good or bad, state facts or ones close to or use a showcase for details. That's another reason why it's there. I take criticism very well & try to grow stronger & better from it. You'll never see me speak from anger on here.

*Just as side note, him not providing the right description of me urked me. It's an OCD thing. Lol
I'm not posting this because I got a no recommended review but more for of telling what needs to be said. I had an appointment with him very late last night between 2AM & 3AM. It's was for $160/HR review special. He didn't stay for the whole hour, maybe 15 to 20 minutes at most. I'm appalled to how his attitude was during our time. He seemed eager, demanding, & somewhat forceful. I didn't post in the client problem section because it wasn't anything too serious or worthy to post. I did everything he wanted without hesitation because I want to please my clients the way they want to be. He goes on here to post a negative review about me? For what exactly? I know for sure it wasn't because of poor service because I always deliver. I'm pretty sure it was my appearance but I work with confidence & have clients who like me just the way I am. He either was incoherent or blind or really bad judgement. They way he described me compared to other reviews & my showcase was way off.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1482858

Looks 30, 5'7", B cup boobs, & small booty.

LMFAO! Please compare this to other reviews & pictures & you'll see why I'm laughing.

I'm 20. By no means I look anything mere close to 30. Even without makeup exposing my natural flaws, people still tell me I look my age. 5'7"? I'm actually 5'3.5", there's a big difference in height. B cup boobs? That the biggest joke here. I'm between a C/D cup. Just look at my pics. LOL. Small booty? Nah. Again, take a look at my pictures.

Please give me some input about the review after you compare everything & makes sense of it. Originally Posted by lustndust
Maybe he was referencing your pimp / manager / boyfriend?
I don't have a boyfriend nor would I ever have a pimp. I'm an independent provider so you can cut that out now. Pretty sure if I did have a man in the room, he would of spoke about it in the review. Please use common sense & logic rather than weak sarcasm.
Common sense is not bumping threads that make you look unprofessional.
Girl, reviews can be tough and mean, and sometimes not true at all.. But I think the best way to deal with it is to just pay no attention to them. The reviews aren't for us ladies, they are for the gents. You'll be just fine (:
Charlie, this one negative review doesn't bother me versus having 6 good reviews back to back in a short period of time. That right there should speak for what a good provider I am. I'm using this review as constructive criticism & will learn from it. Also I'm not bothered by it because clients will still want to see me because they look at the good reviews I have over 1 that isn't completely honest.
What about the No Show?
The No Show isn't a review because nothing took place. You obviously haven't went back & read the other responses. That has been resolved.
Resolved? What in your head? You stood the guy up. Even if you contact him and make good on the session, you still No Showed him that's all guys on Eccie will ever care about.
Lust don't let him push your buttons. This monger really is as clueless as he seems. The scheduling mishap was explained clearly enough so most folk with a working brain stem know what's what. Just ignore him.
Haven't heard atx11 say anything is cool.
Only one who is clueless is you chronic kiss ass.
Haven't heard atx11 say anything is cool.
Only one who is clueless is you chronic kiss ass. Originally Posted by black sunshine
Disagreeing with you hardly makes anyone a kiss ass. Most people disagree with you.
Not everyone is out to board stalk providers and fellow mongers the way you do.

Whether ATX is cool with it or not is irrelevant as the situation revolved around scheduling with no specific time set. She took full responsibility for it but get your definition of NSNC straight.

NSNC would mean they had a very specific appt. time and place set and she never showed. That was not the case. She provided the place and said come whenever which to me translates to "Make the drive if you want and get in line if someone else gets here first". This is why I personally would not see her but that is a whole different matter.

There is no argument from her that the whole mass open invite and see who shows up won't fly here but he assumed she would be available when there was no set time.
An assumption is not an appt.

They both fucked up and both learned something about scheduling from it.