Relocating To Austin

I wasn't sure if I should of posted this in The Sandbox but then again it's hobby related so I'm posting here.

I want to relocate to Austin from Waxahachie (30 minutes from downtown Dallas). I hate living where I currently live & the hobby in DFW area is poor beyond our Austin standards. Clients here are more generous & respectful. I absolutely love everything about Austin. I call it home every time I visit.

Now where I'm really trying to get at is finding a roommate. I would like to have a roommate that's in the hobby rather than going on Craigslist & having to explain how I'm able to pay rent & bills. Lol. I see having another provider as a roommate would be much better in that sense. I'm very particular about area though. I like being located in the Downtown/Central/North of Austin. I would like to be roommates with a provider that uses her housing as an incall as well. I'm not entirely tired of the hotel ordeal but it would save me some money & the other possible issues that can go along with it. I'm pretty sure there's some providers on here that can find this thread piqued of her interest. If so, private message me to discuss more details.
Using your home as an in call. Great idea!
What did we do to deserve that.
Besides Wind and a few others who don't have PA, who's going to see you?
The first 3 reviews are good, the rest suck.
What did we do to deserve that.
Besides Wind and a few others who don't have PA, who's going to see you?
The first 3 reviews are good, the rest suck. Originally Posted by black sunshine
Don't talk about it; do something constructive and have a session with this girl and see if she is good or bad. Here's a hint: set up a hhr and give it a whirl that way you are not out a full hour's rate and you still get the service you are looking for in a provider.
Dani -

Welcome and imo looking for roommate should be an extended process so you can accomplish proper qualified research.

Invest a month or two at extended hotel to help manage food expenses and meet some local established providers face-to-face. If you'd like a hand in facing check out my signature.
black_sunshine, every time I see you posts something it makes me wanna vomit as the vast majority of the things you say stoops to a level of ignorance.

illuminati, I second that. He solely based me as a provider on one bad review versus the six good reviews I do have.

ck1942, I thought about temporarily living in a extended hotel but looking for a roommate would be much less stressful for me & I would save a lot of money. I rather find a roommate that's in the hobby & pay a X amount of money for rent & bills each month than having to pay a daily rate at a hotel.
Welcome to Austin Dani! And don't worry about that review - I'm sure you will do well here
black_sunshine, every time I see you posts something it makes me wanna vomit as the vast majority of the things you say stoops to a level of ignorance. Originally Posted by lustndust
illuminati, I second that. He solely based me as a provider on one bad review versus the six good reviews I do have. Originally Posted by lustndust
You don't have 6 good reviews, you think you do... lol
Feel free to vomit...... I did
Don't talk about it; do something constructive and have a session with this girl and see if she is good or bad. Here's a hint: set up a hhr and give it a whirl that way you are not out a full hour's rate and you still get the service you are looking for in a provider. Originally Posted by illuminati
Why would I waste my money...... I've done my homework..... have you?
black_sunshine, just because you're not interested in seeing me won't stop others.
You're right, your reviews will do that. lol
Dani once he fixates on someone he stalks them until someone else comes along to redirect his venom at.
He has always been that way on the board.
I discovered long ago that the best way to handle RR or one of his many alternate bandles is to simply put him on ignore.

Click on User CP on the left side of your screen and then edit ignore list.

He hates being ignored and that is the best way to do it.
Windinhischair, I took your advice & had put him on my ignore list.
Stalks? Or simply replies to comments directed at?
You could put on ignore..... or choose to ignore.... lol
But direct a comment.... you get a reply.

hahaha Windinhischair......
I think she finally caught on to the fact you don't hobby, but just sit there trolling at your computer station... lol

So did you notice how sexctexan handled being baited?
An honest reply that wasn't snotty or bitchy....
Nothing to set the hook on....
hahaha Windinhischair......
I think she finally caught on to the fact you don't hobby, but just sit there trolling at your computer station... lol

Nothing to set the hook on.... Originally Posted by black sunshine
This is coming from an individual with two reviews of BP girls, and probably fake, too.