So recently, I have been thinking a lot about KARMA in the hobby and in real life.

How do you think about it? What does it mean to you? What are some karmic experiences that you've had (positively or negatively)?

And on that note ...
You first.
I don't believe in Karma as it is naïve to think the "universe" is out to right a wrong done to you.
Karma in the hobby? Do you mean if a provider NSNC she has bad karma coming?

I think there was a provider called Karma though!

IB
  • Loxly
  • 09-03-2015, 03:00 PM
I think KARMA was invented for those who can't either forgive or forget.

I maintain my blood pressure readings by keeping a "give a shit" attitude. I once had "Give A Shit" cards printed up to hand out to whiners at the end of their discourses. Used most of them up with the wife!
As a renowned scientist, I really don't believe in "Karma". But I can't think of any other word to describe the weird sequence of events which seemed to suck me into the local Austin hobby scene.

And to the Whisper Bandles: "My Karma runs over your Dogma"
Whisper bandles??? Another satisfied customer, how long before it eats you up like the Clown?
  • ztonk
  • 09-03-2015, 07:12 PM
And to the Whisper Bandles: "My Karma runs over your Dogma" Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Give it a rest, Mr Peabody.

ztonk
Guess when Karma fails....there's always disabling?
Give it a rest, Mr Peabody.

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
Why should he give it a rest? Got something to share with us Amazing Larry?
Probably that you and a couple paranoid jerks keep harassing anyone new to the board.
Must be indication of a tiny dick?
Probably that you and a couple paranoid jerks keep harassing anyone new to the board.
Must be indication of a tiny dick? Originally Posted by black sunshine
You didn't seem to mind it when your mouth was sucking on it, little man.
They you go being a fag again....?
The sooner you shut up.... The sooner you'll stop looking like an idiot.... ijs
Actually, the sooner you admit it the easier life will be for you. There's no need to be embarrassed of your homoerotic tendencies, little man. The door to your closet is wide open.