Info on all things swinger related

(staff edit; fixed title; ztonk)
Sooooo i have a super sexy awesomely open girlfriend who wants to dip our toes into the swinger lifestyle. She has had some light past experience and really wants to see me with another woman and to possibly join in if the mood is right. So any tips on like 'house parties" that we could attend to just get acclimated? Perhaps watch at first and then who knows from there. Ya know like no drama or pressure type deal. Then down the line we can decide whether we want to full on swap. Which we have discussed. Not sure if this is the best place but figured it was a good one to start some info finding. Anyways have a great one.
Winger is an American heavy metal band that has combined elements of glam metal and progressive metal. Formed in New York City, Winger gained popularity during the late 1980s and early 1990s. The band's two platinum albums, Winger and In the Heart of the Young, along with charting singles "Seventeen", "Headed for a Heartbreak" and "Miles Away", put the band on the top of the charts by the early 1990s.

Ohh swingers? ...No idea....
Stewart from Beavis and Butthead used to wear a Winger t-shirt...

Kip Winger was Alice Cooper's bass player prior to forming his own band.
He played on the album Raise Your Fist And Yell.
Looks like you stepped in it, Goodfella99.
Who doesn't love Debra Winger in her emotion dripping roles such as in "Terms of Endearment". She has an awesome smile
Way to help a guy out fellas!
One of the mods was going to correct it. I tried but would not let me do so.
One of the mods was going to correct it. I tried but would not let me do so. Originally Posted by Goodfella99
it really not necessary to correct, this is just another "pile-on" in the junkyard..
A winger in world football, or soccer, is on the flanks running up and down the sideline with fast pace. Usually tasked to just cross the ball into the box. Sometimes will attack from their side if ball handling skills permit.

In hockey . . .
  • ztonk
  • 09-04-2015, 02:43 PM
Way to help a guy out fellas! Originally Posted by nuglet
I've fixed the unfortunate typo in the title...

how about some useful feedback for the OP, or is that too much to ask for?

ztonk
Temptation Tamie said she was once a swinger, ask her
Hope this helps
http://www.sdc.com/texas-swingers/la...ers-texas.html

I went to one of their gatherings at a private Four Corners residence some years back with an SO. She was the one who talked me into going because her girlfriend who was a swinger invited us after a day of boating on the lake.

The couples were all very good looking especially the women. My SO had just had breast enhancement and was still wrapped in bandages so when the wives started flirting with me she became self conscious and wanted to leave. Talk about frustration.

My point is they are very active and legit however I can't make any promises about security from web hacking once you've posted a profile.
It is rather difficult to get invited to a swinger house party as an unknown couple. Not impossible but difficult. You have to know the hosting couple in some way. Plus, at most swinger's parties, invitees are expected to play, either soft-swing or full-swing.

My advice would be to go to either Player's Club or Friends on a Saturday night and meet other couples. The more couples you meet the more likely you will become part of the group. You can take it as slow as you like. Then proceed from there. Eventually join a site like SDC.
there are several sites that will help u connect. sdc, Couples touch, swinglifestyle and even fetlife have good swinger connections. on fetlfe there is a sexy recently formed swinger group called ravish that has parties and is pretty new and welcoming to new couples. Friends club is very friendly and u can watch and make friends there. If you make an appointment and see me i can talk to ou about swinging and the local options and tell u stores and answer questions.