How does Austin compare?

For you roadies that indulge while travelling, how do our providers compare with those in other cities - in terms of looks, selection, menu options, service, price, attitude etc? I'm heading up to the northeast, metro DC, and was pondering a session...was curious to know if I can expect much variation from city to city in site providers.
I do Austin, SA, Houston, and Dallas. They are all pretty much the same. Dallas has biggest selection. Services are pretty much the same. Dallas and SA have more 200 hr. Dallas has more pretty girls.... no offense to those down here.... you're outnumbered by 3 or 4 times.
I have friends that tell me from DC to NYC is good but pricey. Less pricey if it's not NYC.
I think every market is unique. I go to DC a couple of times a year. I reviewed the local eccie boards plus p411. I found NOVA girls were more to my taste, DC and Baltimore were not. They all do outcalls to the metro area but for some reason I was just more attracted to girls in Northern Virginia. Not that anyone needs the here this again but do your research and have fun!