Most enjoyable for you ladies?

Alright ladies, I'm curious: what is the most enjoyable thing that has happened for you during a session? Or it could be what was it about a session that made it the most enjoyable ever for you?
Easy
Attached Images File Type: jpg 300px-New100front.jpg (20.8 KB, 343 views)
And in come bs with the hard truth!
But op ill bite because i do appreciate one trying to make my time with them more enjoyable.

Bottle of wine, Nice conversations and extra kinky conversations..in general we can tell if you are trying to make us feel special and it is much appreciated regardless of how you do it
Black Sunshine has it right! (I had a 'black sunshine car, 64.5 mustang, was going to name is black sunshine but instead I painted it purple and named it purple haze)

Anyway when they surprise you with a very good tip, that makes a great session!
I had a very sexy "lil" cowboy I had known for a couple years ...he always wore his cowboy jeans/boots & hat..............well one day he came to see me with hot lacey pink panties under his jeans! wow that was a surprise/a nice surprise!
I had a very sexy "lil" cowboy I had known for a couple years ...he always wore his cowboy jeans/boots & hat..............well one day he came to see me with hot lacey pink panties under his jeans! wow that was a surprise/a nice surprise! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Why do we love men in panties so much?? Id feel the same way..super excited
I had a very sexy "lil" cowboy I had known for a couple years ...he always wore his cowboy jeans/boots & hat..............well one day he came to see me with hot lacey pink panties under his jeans! wow that was a surprise/a nice surprise! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Why do we love men in panties so much?? Id feel the same way..super excited Originally Posted by gingerpie
WTF? Humor right?
WTF? Humor right? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Nope. Only had one client like this and it was a huge turn on..not sure why...on the other hand my rough and tough men are a turn on as well...just two extremes both very exciting
Like someone already said, I prefer the men that try to make things mutual.
I enjoy having to change the sheets because they are drenched after a session because the guy makes me squirt.
Although I'm not a sub, I also had a recent session where the guy wouldn't let me touch him and just took charge during the whole session.
I've also had guys that tease me and keep me from cumming for a while.
An open minded man is a great aphrodisiac!!

IB
tumatumatuma.

;-D
  • tzv13
  • 09-08-2015, 01:11 PM
tumatumatuma.

;-D Originally Posted by JadeRose

Great answer! That's my favorite too.
  • anita
  • 09-08-2015, 10:36 PM
hot tub or bubble bath for two, while having cocktails is quite enjoyable. Reverse body rubs, daty (no biting!).