hello boys

Curious... Is 51st and north 35 is that central austin all guys ask me and I never know what to tell them.
Yurp central
Lol okay thanks sexy. :-)
There's a decently priced La Quinta that's fairly new off Duval & Mopac (1) in arboretum.
  • tzv13
  • 09-08-2015, 10:59 AM
There's a decently priced La Quinta that's fairly new off Duval & Mopac (1) in arboretum. Originally Posted by black sunshine

It's right behind Whole Foods. I used to see a lot of ladies there. On a side note, that Whole Foods has an oyster bar inside of it with over 50 different beers from around the world on tap. It was always nice to go over there either before or after a session for food and drinks.
It's right behind Whole Foods. I used to see a lot of ladies there. On a side note, that Whole Foods has an oyster bar inside of it with over 50 different beers from around the world on tap. It was always nice to go over there either before or after a session for food and drinks. Originally Posted by tzv13
Whole foods + Oyster bar!? Squeeeeee!!
It's right behind Whole Foods. I used to see a lot of ladies there. On a side note, that Whole Foods has an oyster bar inside of it with over 50 different beers from around the world on tap. It was always nice to go over there either before or after a session for food and drinks. Originally Posted by tzv13
I see miss jaderose' "sqeeee" and raise with SPLOOOSH!! So much yum all in one spot
  • tzv13
  • 09-08-2015, 01:12 PM
I see miss jaderose' "sqeeee" and raise with SPLOOOSH!! So much yum all in one spot Originally Posted by gingerpie

I finally made you SPLOOSH!
  • quzi
  • 09-08-2015, 11:28 PM
OK, someone please correct me but I always considered that if it was north of UT, it was North Austin. Where's the demarcation between North and Central Austin? What are the stupid booking apps calling North Austin and Central Austin?
  • tp161
  • 09-09-2015, 04:42 AM
OK, someone please correct me but I always considered that if it was north of UT, it was North Austin. Where's the demarcation between North and Central Austin? What are the stupid booking apps calling North Austin and Central Austin? Originally Posted by quzi
I am of a similar mind set...especially being that I live "south of the river".
I thought north is north of 290.
South of river is south.
In between those two are central, except what is obviously downtown.
East and west are of 35, west generally west of 620.
  • Bach
  • 09-09-2015, 08:22 AM
I'm an austin native, and the areas you're speaking of here, 51st/N I-35, and Duval/Mopac behind the WF with the oyster bar, are not "central". Downtown and campus area are central. Those locations would be considered north by most austinites.
Well as an austin native as well i thought north austin was 183/35 all the way to pflugerville? Eh but but im a youngin' so what do i know