? about review placement

I got a new review and he put it in spa/massage parlor section. it was a fun kinky role playing session involving manscaping. here is the review.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1490508

Do you think it should go in the regular review section or here in spa section? My last one posted in the spa section got over 1000 views and when in the regular review section they do not get viewed that much. I was thinking leave it where it is. but since it is kinky role play would those fellas even look in that section for reviews? what do y'all think? where should this review be placed?
All reviews of non FS or FBSM only providers should go in the Spa/massage section or the trash can, most definitely.
Sue, I normally think of you as an independent provider. Spa/Studio/Parlor would be for a setup in which you shared the same location as several other ladies, so while your reviewer might've gotten you more interest it wasn't technically correct.

Regarding something else said in this thread.. providers are providers. If you're getting off due to her performance and her actions, it's providing, IMHO.

Would there be any interest in dividing the review forums into FS providers and FBSM providers, though?

That might help get attention and page views for FBSM providers w/o having their reviews lost amongst FS provider reviews, while giving the 'mongers who feel that no FS=no provider status somewhere else to go without having their sensibilities offended.

Yes? No? Maybe?
I don't know if I agree, Blue-Eyed Shy Guy.

There are plenty of ladies who work out of private accommodations (ie, not "parlors") who provide "enhanced massage" and FBSM-type services whose reviews are routinely posted in the Spa section.

For example, when the new Venus Entertainment girls started offering FBSM with a happy ending, those reviews all went into the Spa section, even though those ladies (in other guises) offer (or offered) FS as individuals. When they did/do, those reviews went into the Independent Provider Reviews section.

If one does a "commonality test", the activities described in the typical Sue Nami review have more in common with the activities described in the typical Spa/Studio/MP review than they do the activities typically described in the typical Independent Provider Reviews write-up.

Of course (editor's note: The Allnighter gets up and moves to the other side of the table), one could argue that the Asian Emma/Asian Nancy/Asian Everyone "shared apartment" arrangement looks much like a FS-AMP, just located on the second floor of an apartment complex -- but reviews of FS activities at an AMP are unquestionably parked in the Spa/Studio/MP review section.

I honestly think Sue's misgivings say as much about the perceived caste system here on ECCIE (ie, "Spa-based providers are 'less than' Independent FS providers") as it does about the appropriate categorization of her services...
There seem to be interlocking caste systems here at ECCIE.. FS vs. "Massage Only", the weight scale (spinners on top and BBWs on bottom), and even a racial hierarchy (esp. when it comes to AA providers). I wasn't really thinking of that.

My idea was that a place with facilities shared between multiple girls and shared point of contact/screening would merit a spa/studio review especially if you could just walk in without an appointment.

One lady, at one contact number, at one address? Indie provider.

The demarcation between an agency and a spa/studio is admittedly fuzzy, especially when considering your example of Venus Entertainment.

I'll have to give this more thought..

Would there be any interest in dividing the review forums into FS providers and FBSM providers, though?

Yes? No? Maybe? Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy
I only answer for me and me only, but yes a separate forum for non-fs provider reviews would be nice. The Independent provider review section is already the busiest review forum, then you get good reviews bumped off page 1 for some lame ass rub & tug review, screw that. I could be wrong but I'd be willing to bet money that I'm not the only one who has no interest in non-fs providers, I think the Spa/Massage section is the perfect place for a rub n tug review.
I've started a poll on this topic in the staff questions forum with the idea that if there's major interest in reorganization, the mods can look at the poll numbers and make some changes.

It's at http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1491658 for readers' reference.

Feel free to weigh in, everyone.
for what it's worth i feel like I am an independent provider and prefer my ads stay in that section rather than be lumped in with businesses that employ multiple women.
In a perfect world I'd like to see a LOCAL section for another realm with local kink reviews as well as a section for local FBSM reviews, but if the choice is independent provider reviews or massage parlor section put me in Independent.
Sue,

Just my $0.02 but if it was me, I'd want it in BOTH PLACES.....just saying. But if I could only choose one.....the one that gets the most views / produces the most clients.

-Nilla
It appears that the board serves tens of thousands of people in dozens of markets and does pretty well as designed. I doubt the opinion of a few that think they are more special than they are matters much to the folks that make the decisions on where to invest time making changes to improve their income.

Can you imagine how many different categories they would have to create to cater to everyone with a slightly different spin on the services they sell?
oh that's really funny coming from the guy who was all bugged by the strap on review. what does an extra section hurt if the kinky ads are separated u won't have to read the stuff that bugs you.
You believe too much of what you read.

My Dr as well as my GF is concerned I need to have a Prostate Exam. I let her come in with me for my annual physical and suggested that a camera she could wear as a strap-on would make the experience a bit more tolerable.

Maybe we'll see them on Shark-Tank later this year.
oh that's really funny coming from the guy who was all bugged by the strap on review. what does an extra section hurt if the kinky ads are separated u won't have to read the stuff that bugs you. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Don't worry Ms. Sue, he's probably right about the higher ups not caring about our opinions, but that's still not gonna stop anyone from voicing them.
At the same I time I doubt anyone in here really gives a shit what a pathetic, walrus assed peon thinks, but that's not gonna stop them from polluting the coed section
All reviews of non FS or FBSM only providers should go in the Spa/massage section or the trash can, most definitely. Originally Posted by Little Monster
How do you go from this?, essentially trashing Sue to don't worry Mrs sue, I will save you from the bullies!

There is probably a term for that affliction, but we are not allowed to comment on health conditions.