Voter fraud in the Democrat caucus, say it ain't so!

Hard thing was getting the dead to caucus.
Hard thing was getting the dead to caucus. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Most of them just drove themselves.
Hard thing was getting the dead to caucus. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nah, lots of dead Democrats vote in Pittsburgh elections all the time.
Anyone can vote, but to caucus is harder.
Anyone can vote, but to caucus is harder. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No shit, but you need honest people to count the votes and flip the coins.
No shit, but you need honest people to count the votes and flip the coins. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm confident that Team-Clinton made sure there was lots of "coin" there!
No shit, but you need honest people to count the votes and flip the coins. Originally Posted by bambino
Mebbe they shouda hired Steve Harvey for the "announcement " of the caucus winner ?
I'm confident that Team-Clinton made sure there was lots of "coin" there! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And cement. For "shoes " to all that opposed the Bwitches " coronation " !
And cement. For "shoes " to all that opposed the Bwitches " coronation " ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
She's popular among the Gruberized Crowd ... and to "cement" their support she has announced after her Iowa embarrassment that she wants to continue the "progressive" programs of Obama! Another 30-second spot for the Fall!

Only to be out-done by this one:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...linton-sanders

Democrats shifting votes without cause or notification. Voters that can't be confirmed. Hard copy of vote counts unavailable for public inspection according to law. Everything that the Clintons touch turns to shit. If she gets away with this then she will be using the same tactics on the GOP in the general. Our country might as well starting planting banana trees.
And even if this is true -- headline and story content aren't necassary supportive of the level of outrage for A change, this affects your man Rafael how, you paranoid alky?

You know he's practicing hanging his chads right now...

How any GOPissant can ever discuss "voter fraud" after 2000 is the apex of hypocrisy.

But then again, we're talking about the chronicler of doom here!

You'll drink to that, JDrunk!
She's popular among the Gruberized Crowd ... and to "cement" their support she has announced after her Iowa embarrassment that she wants to continue the "progressive" programs of Obama! Another 30-second spot for the Fall!

Only to be out-done by this one:

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did someone ask about "smells"?

I see YouRong is spoiling the fresh air with his presence! That was one of the "spin-offs" of him searching for endangered salamanders in Barton Springs Creek .... he might fall in and rinse off!
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...linton-sanders

Democrats shifting votes without cause or notification. Voters that can't be confirmed. Hard copy of vote counts unavailable for public inspection according to law. Everything that the Clintons touch turns to shit. If she gets away with this then she will be using the same tactics on the GOP in the general. Our country might as well starting planting banana trees. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Really isn't that big a deal judy.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ound/79889298/
You have something against honest, representative government?