Looks like they finally caught you Wacco.

that's one of the tricks woomby showed Eva HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
eeehhbuhhhrrrrr squawking?

Pharma Bad Boy Martin Shkreli Is a Big Democrat Donor

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/02...inglepage=true

Martin Shkreli, the disgraced pharmaceutical executive who pleaded the Fifth and then smirked and fidgeted his way through a congressional hearing yesterday, is a big Democrat donor.

Democrats have castigated Shkreli for hiking the price of a potentially lifesaving drug by more than 5,000 percent. Rep. Elijah Cummings, the top Democrat on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, berated Shkreli during the hearing: "I call this money blood money ... coming out of the pockets of hardworking Americans," he said indignantly.

Cummings might be interested to know that the Democratic Senatorial Campaign in July 2015 took $33,400 of Shkreli's "blood money." The Progressive Midwesterner noticed this back in September:

When I was looking on the Federal Election Commission (FEC) website about political donations that Martin Shkreli made, I managed to find one political donation that I am 100% certain is of Turing Pharmaceuticals’s Martin Shkreli, and that is a $33,400 donation that Shkreli made to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC) on July 18th of this year
HA!
that's one of the tricks woomby showed Eva HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by gary5912

Your woomby sent a pic of you.
Wacco,you can post away I can't see them dork...........LMAO

WaKKKo KKKontinues to be EKKKIES biggest KKKunt.
  • DSK
  • 02-06-2016, 05:26 PM
WaKKKo KKKontinues to be EKKKIES biggest KKKunt. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
― Robert A. Heinlein
Bump

chimp

. Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

did you say something capt?