HOW MANY OF YOU LIKE DOUBLES??

OK LOL SO I HAVE A QUESTION I JUST STARTED OFFERING DOUBLES AND IM JUST WONDERINGHOW MANY OF YOU LIKE IT AND WHAT MAKES YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE IT??

SORRY IF THIS DONT GO HERE DIDNT NO WHERE TO PUT IT!!

Attachment 41077
Never done it. If I were younger, I might try it. But at my age, I'm lucky if I can keep up with one lady, much less multiples.
I've never done doubles and I don't think I ever will. If the opportunity presented itself, the only two people I would ever do doubles with are my friends Valeirie International and Nina Sastri. Yeah that would be HOT!
In theory, it would be fun. I am terrible, however, at multitasking. I prefer to focus all of my energies on pleasing, and being pleased by, one woman.
DOUBLES....ah yes. When the chemistry is right and both ladies are very "into" each other it can ne phoenominal.

When I say that both ladies need to be "into" each other, I mean that they would probably play alone muchless when a client comes along.

Paige; I still think you have one of the best "derriers" in the buisness.
I would, but i would not touch the girl! I am 1000000000000000000000000% STRAIGHT
Never done it. If I were younger, I might try it. But at my age, I'm lucky if I can keep up with one lady, much less multiples. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Chucky, I feel the same way. However, I've had the chance to enjoy doubles 2 or 3 times but never did like it as much as one-on-one. I always think it should be way more incredible than it actually was and I find the inclusion of another person, even another beautiful woman, to be a little distracting. I always hope it is going to be better the next time I try it but I always prefer the solo attention better in the end....well, not in the end...well, you know what I mean.

Although, the thought of being with Naomi and Valerie together is very interesting....oh, forget it...I'd just be in the way!!
Chucky, I feel the same way. However, I've had the chance to enjoy doubles 2 or 3 times but never did like it as much as one-on-one. I always think it should be way more incredible than it actually was and I find the inclusion of another person, even another beautiful woman, to be a little distracting. I always hope it is going to be better the next time I try it but I always prefer the solo attention better in the end....well, not in the end...well, you know what I mean.

Although, the thought of being with Naomi and Valerie together is very interesting....oh, forget it...I'd just be in the way!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Yeah I agree Ed. A double with Naomi and Val might be more then I could handle, but at least they would have each other to spend the rest of the time with.

Although, the thought of being with Naomi and Valerie together is very interesting....oh, forget it...I'd just be in the way!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
You wouldn't be in the way

Yeah I agree Ed. A double with Naomi and Val might be more then I could handle, but at least they would have each other to spend the rest of the time with. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I don't think Valerie would let you sleep.
I have never officially had a double before. I have been with 2 ladies in the same room at the same time but there was no female contact between the 2 so I guess it does not count. I am very much interested in pursuing it further just haven't had the right opportunity yet. I would think that the ladies should be at least bi and enjoy each other of not I don't think it would be as enjoyable for me.
You wouldn't be in the way Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I think Valerie might get in the way.....hmmmm. Maybe I should just see you guys separately...and just dream about seeing you together....that'll do it!!
What happens if the girls are more interrested in each other then you? I think I would prefer a double date with girls who were straight so that way I was totally the center of attention just my 2 cents.
I think Valerie might get in the way.....hmmmm. Maybe I should just see you guys separately...and just dream about seeing you together....that'll do it!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
lol thanks for all yur comments and texas whats "derriers" lol