Warning!!! Are LEs on this site? NEWBIES beware!!!

Pls give me advice on how to spot an LE from in person to online. This is not a hobby. I have never had a hobby that I have had to hide in the past. Is there any movement to legalize so we as hobbiest can have protection legal and go after verified provieders that lie cheat and steal for their own purpose or out of mental illness. This site seem to offer NO protection do not be fooled you are at risk and there are sharks all around.
  • dent
  • 03-06-2011, 08:29 AM
You are treading awfully close to spamming the boards. You have posted this here, here and here; all of which seem to stem from your threads here and here.

[-dent-]
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2011, 08:31 AM
Pls give me advice on how to spot an LE from in person to online. . Originally Posted by marksean
If you have to ask, "Is that a baton in your pocket? Or are ya just happy to see me!"

Chances are it is a cop

Do you need any advice on how to spot a shitty driver from ramming you from behind? Come on Dude , nothing is foolproof. They let us on this site afterall!
Close to spamming? LOL
I'm trying to figure out what sort of protection this site should/could offer to him; besides closing this thread to prevent him being mercilessly ridiculed, that is. But no overmoderating for me so carry on.
I'm trying to figure out what sort of protection this site should/could offer to him; besides closing this thread to prevent him being mercilessly ridiculed, that is. But no overmoderating for me so carry on. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

HE does not need protecting from LE.. after his last post on "Whores" he will need protection from providers and just people in general. Can we vote him off the island??

on second thought, let's keep him, he makes me feel smarter... LOL
Lil Michele he ain't on the island yet babe. If he was he wouldn't have to be thrown off he would crawl his happy ass off all on his own lol.

I wish he would post over in Houston lol.
Lil Michele he ain't on the island yet babe. If he was he wouldn't have to be thrown off he would crawl his happy ass off all on his own lol.

I wish he would post over in Houston lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
LOL .. That's true.. he would do a great job all alone. I think he may have finally passed out. hopefully he will sleep it off.

Hmm.. that is a FINE bunny suit you have on. I still have those lighted bunny ears if you want to borrow them
You need to visit Houston sometime if you aren't already here
Why would LE be interested in threads that are fantasy and for entertainment purposes only
Why would LE be interested in threads that are fantasy and for entertainment purposes only Originally Posted by burkalini
My thoughts exactly

I wish he would post over in Houston lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

The island is a warm and fuzzy place . . . plus it has drincks with umbrellas . . .
Yeah we are gonna post how to spot LE where LE can read it. Maybe we should just write them a guide and send it to cop schools everywhere while we are at it. Come on... are you LE? It's not the normal hobbyists who asks stupid questions or makes providers wanna send ya to the Island.

Giggles at Lil Michelle. You go girl!
Pls give me advice on how to spot an LE from in person to online. This is not a hobby. I have never had a hobby that I have had to hide in the past. Is there any movement to legalize so we as hobbiest can have protection legal and go after verified provieders that lie cheat and steal for their own purpose or out of mental illness. This site seem to offer NO protection do not be fooled you are at risk and there are sharks all around. Originally Posted by marksean

good morning everyone! i was looking at this thread and went to try to check him out! i tried to read his one and only review and it keeps telling me that i dont have access to read his review that he has but i can go and read the guys reviews(4) underneath his post. im a verified provider and ive never been denied access to anything on this board. so yes he is suspect to me considering he has only been here a few days. it seems hes asking a retorical question just to see the responses! this is why he has posted it in many different forums. hope everyone stays causious!!
have fun and stay safe always!!
BTW, this is a hobby and a lifestyle for the majority of us, so whoever dont think its a hobby or a lifestyle probably dont need to be here!!
I'm reminded of Bubble Boy...
Use your mind, think. That's your protection.
Or, you can always collect stamps...