How often do you work/hobby?

I realize I am not the norm when it comes to actual working hours and availability, and I can't be the ONLY one lol. Wanted to get a general idea of how often the ladies work and how often the men hobby?

Do you have a set schedule? Accommodate whenever possible? Work around school, wife/husband's schedule, only when out of town...etc.

SOOOOO I posted a poll..yea another poll!

In my case I work 4-5 days then take 8-10 off. I don't work on my period which is normally the 7th-11th, and I normally never work at home, but do offer limited hours.

As it stands, I tour every other week and always arrive at night after that day at school...this allows me to only miss 4 days a month of classes and I have yet to fail or even get a C. When I get home from a tour, I normally take at least a week off but might see one person if it's appealing. I never work holidays, weekends at home, and NEVER before 10 a.m. or after 10 p.m.

All in all I think I average about 10 full days a month of providing.

Ok your turn!
I only see providers in the evenings. I also only see them on Thru., Fri. or Sat evenings. It really depends on what I have going on for the weekend. I really like Sat. evenings.
I told myself when I graduated from college that I was going to be financially secure and retire at age 50. Back surgery took away a year of my life, but I did retire at 51.

I thought I would enjoy it, but being a franchise owner when I was working I got to go to business meetings, conventions, and break outs all over the country almost monthly, which gave me oh so many opportunities to spend with the ladies.

Now, I'm lucky to get away 4 times a year, and usually have to do a lot of planning to cover my ass when I do. It has killed my hobbying all to hell.

Maybe I need to get a job consulting some shit somewhere, LOL
I only work a few days a week as im very low volume but will accomadate some.

oh and thanks for letting us know your "cycle" LOL now we have the heads up for when you PMSing lol
I work in the Carolinas and only work on weekdays seeing one client a day. When I go on tour, I'm sure my schedule will change.

Snl, Hi love Good to see you back!
I only work a few days a week as im very low volume but will accomadate some.

oh and thanks for letting us know your "cycle" LOL now we have the heads up for when you PMSing lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
What's the date today? Nuff said, now kiss my azz!
Luckily for me I can hobby when I want to if the funds are there.
I only hobby on the road, which can be as little as 90 days a year, but lately has been running between 200-300.

I only hobby after I've become familiar with the area (i.e. alerts, LE activity), and only after I've become familiar with who the verified providers are. That normally takes 3 weeks to a month.

After that, I probably hobby once a month. But that also depends on opportunity and prices. I prefer to hobby on the weekends and holidays mid afternoon. I'm too tired during the week.

I NEVER do incalls. And that limits hobbying quite a bit. And the price point limits it further. In the end it's about once a month, and I've only repeated with one provider. Probly wouldn't do that again.
Don't worry about that azz kissing SNL. I'm sure there's going to be more than that going on very soon SNL.LOL
YEP! Notice my sig line SNL? Coming to you since you blew off Mardi Gras!
What's the date today? Nuff said, now kiss my azz! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Dont tempt me ... Id kiss that smokin hot ass anyday of the week!! lol
Hi Miss Naomi!!!! Missed u xoxoxo!!!

Shorty i just want you to spank my ass
Humm . . . Maybe SNL has a hottub for all of us to have a late Mardi Gras party of our own!!LOL
YEP! Notice my sig line SNL? Coming to you since you blew off Mardi Gras! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yes i saw that! Do i need to prebook? Do i get a discount if i only want to visit or hang out ?
Yes i saw that! Do i need to prebook? Do i get a discount if i only want to visit or hang out ? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Right, because you will buy me all the sweet wine I like and you have a big hard d8ck that you think I would enjoy. Hello Mr. Hobby!
OMG! London is going to try something BIG!!LOL