What are you giving up for lent?

What are you guys giving up for lent?
Sex lol. I am not Catholic and don't celebrate even Mardi Gras...that's why I am here while New Orleans is madness right now. I am not leaving my house!
Only thing I have to give up is this and I doubt I'll be doing that especially since I plan to see Valerie and Naomi.... I'd see London too if she'd bring her ass to Texas lol
Only thing I have to give up is this and I doubt I'll be doing that especially since I plan to see Valerie and Naomi.... I'd see London too if she'd bring her ass to Texas lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
No you're not! You're bunny suit ass is already penciled in on my book!
What are you guys giving up for lent? Originally Posted by FatBastard
Nothing....I'm an atheist
Only thing I have to give up is this and I doubt I'll be doing that especially since I plan to see Valerie and Naomi.... I'd see London too if she'd bring her ass to Texas lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I will go but only to see a few on my list...it's a pretty darn good list with Austin, Houston, and Dallas. I would be worn out for sure!

I will most certainly have a 2 hour min. as well.
I'm going to give up my shy, reserved, quiet personality for Lent...
I'm going to give up my shy, reserved, quiet personality for Lent... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Well that will be a welcomed change.
I'm going to give up my shy, reserved, quiet personality for Lent... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Now why would you go and do something silly like that?
Nothing.
If that was your shy, reserved, quiet personality then I hate to see your other side.... I might have to guest my account lol
I'll give up BJ's!! NOT!!!
I am gonna give up choc and have more (s)exercise.....
I am going to give up giving STUPID people the benefit of the doubt lol. That will be quite a chore.
Someone is in full biatch mode today!!