metal state

Have you every been with a provider/client you thought was mentally unstable ie: crazy ?
Anybody out there do Charlie Sheen?
Need to fix your title girl I was thinking a different subject lol.

But no I have not... Thankfully that one provider flipped out over the phone rather than in person that way I'm still here to answer this question LMAO...
crap i meant MENTAL state wheres my glasses ? lol
Crazy as in certifiable or just plain off the charts? I would say no to the first and yes to the latter lol.
Crazy as in certifiable or just plain off the charts? I would say no to the first and yes to the latter lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
i want details girl lol
Oh yes !!! I actually had my 1st not long ago !!
Not Yet Anyways. I promise not to bring my teddy bear and carry on a converstation with him, then F*** Him and beat my head against the wall because I saw Elvis in the bed!!
I'm feeling pretty mercurial
Have you every been with a provider/client you thought was mentally unstable ie: crazy ? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Oh Hell Yes! Too many to name.
Yep !! just one though, and he was like Sybil once he got a few drinks in him..lol
I had one when i first started that kept staring at my kitchen (or off to the right somewhere lol) the whole time, i thought maybe he thought i had cameras or something lol idk
I had a mental client once. I arrived at his home and in the middle of the date, he started to talk to portraits on the wall. It was the scariest thing ever and I was booked for 6 hours!!!!! I was working with an agency then so I really couldn't leave.
the voices in my head say I am perfectly sane so I am good to go
Ha oh YES! Many Many, but there's this one guy in NOLA....London knows who I am talking about. BAT SHIT CRAZY!

Oh wait...that's my title!