City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ, SS, DFK, Nuru, MPFS
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short, but TONED. Perfect tits, pretty face, shapely in all the right way. Not a spinner but petite and strong looking
Recommendation: Yes
She sounds very nice.. Not a Spinner? I read one review, I'm sure, that said she is 4 feet 9, and 90 pounds. What makes you object to her being classified as a Spinner?
  • Aoi
  • 05-29-2019, 05:18 PM
She's got the weight and height of a spinner, but her body is actually incredibly shapely and toned, not flat like what I would traditionally classify as a spinner.
Nice review AOI, Foxy sounds like a sweetheart!
want to add my 2 cents ... i saw her (foxy) a couple of nights ago @ blue ... unsure if i'll post a review or not ... she is gorgeous, she is young & i don't bullshit in rvws ... u can see my other rvws to verify that ... she told me she is 28 ... i would be surprised if she is in her 20's (meaning she is definitely young) ... but i do believe she is of legal age, ha ... she has an amazing body (in shape, trim & quite toned) ... her mm's are wonderful & likely a B cup, but on her like a C or large C ... small nipples, small areolas & she didn't seem to like much attention given to them ... maybe over accessed lately? maybe she can only handle gentle affection ... her table shower routine is great ... not rushed like many in these settings ... i have a large d*ck, altho i am a shorty, & this was a struggle for her in all facets ... her hands & her mouth are tiny ... altho i'm short, she made me feel like a giant ... she gives an ok bbbj, but due to her small mouth, it wasn't spectacular ... her hj w/lube was probably the best part ... GREAT VERY SENSUAL hj technique ... i had a fair amount of facial hair when i saw her (since then i trimmed) & she didn't seem to enjoy daty ... she said it was ticklish &/or sore ... her english is basically nonexistent, tho her attitude & ios are great ... neither seemed insincere nor excessively fake ... she seems open to any position, but again it was difficult b/c she is so tiny ... her p*ssy was nice but not extremely tight ... maybe over used lately ... her vjay does seem quite shallow ... nice meaty p*ssy lips tho ... i was maybe half way in & she was clearly in pain ... tried me standing @ table's edge & that seemed to be even more painful for her ... even just slapping my member on her clit & vjay seemed to cause her pain ... i think she has just been overworked ... & i kept popping out of her p*ssy when she was on top, which doesn't happen w/a big d*ck & a small vjay unless it has been used too much ... overall i do recommend her ... she does Lfk & dfk some & she has good teeth (& all of them) & nice breath & she seems to be quite genuine ... tho if u have a big c*ck, u may want to reconsider &/or u may want to make sure she has had some down time ... she smelt great all over ... her p*ssy was very clean & ordor free ... unfortunately i was unable to finish due to my member just losing interest seeing she was in pain ... big brain took over ... hard to continue that when she is clearly hurting ... damn, should have just written a review ... few more comments in private below ...

• Aoi
  • 06-01-2019, 08:50 AM
Foxy's body is the definition of TONED.

Amazing body.
oh she's a young spinner allright

good review AOI
LordBigHorn, you just wrote a review inside a review. Thanks for the info
  • Aoi
  • 06-04-2019, 07:13 PM
Bighorn's on point.
Don’t ya'll be mean now.

Man's gotta respect the woman.
  • Aoi
  • 06-06-2019, 09:20 AM
Foxys use of her knee against your back in the TA is also hot af
Bighorn is 100% correct. I was one of the first to take Foxy for a spin hot very shapely and tiny. Problem was she couldn't take barely half in. It was so tight I wanted to drive it home but could see in her face how uncomfortable she was. So continued going in a quarter to half in until she took the swimmers.
Bighorn's on point. Originally Posted by Aoi

Looks like Foxy is close enough to being a Spinner
I want to take her for a spin again real soon!