Asking for lineup

I noticed a poster mentioning that you can ask for a lineup (of available girls) at AMP studio. I did not know that you can ask for a lineup! Is that true for all AMP/Spa? Specifically NYNY, #1, Lucky Haven, Bali etc??? Can you please list that you know entertain lineups? What is the right protocol for it? Thanks.
Really good sticky note on first page. “First time at an amp”
Really good sticky note on first page. “First time at an amp” Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
Thanks, but it does not mention anything about asking for girl lineup.
The ladies would prefer to not do lineup and if you ask for one you need to pick one of the girls. Walking away after a lineup does not make them happy. Best to pick someone based on review information.
The ladies would prefer to not do lineup and if you ask for one you need to pick one of the girls. Walking away after a lineup does not make them happy. Best to pick someone based on review information. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Thanks, great suggestion.
I do a variation on the lineup sometimes. If the girl who answers is not pretty I ask for Kim. If Kim is not pretty I say no my friend John said she was shorter or taller.

If the last girl they send is not pretty I say it isn't her, give the mamasan 40-60 bucks for her time, then off I go to the next AMP.
Pick a place that has a good lineup on boards then take your pick by asking for a lineup at that place. Bad manners to just look and not pick any but you are free to do so
  • HSL
  • 06-28-2019, 08:10 PM
Asking for a lineup is best and the girls DO appreciate it even if you walkout. They're agitated & bothered cause it's a pain,but they know it is part of the business. They hate having to take old,ugly,obnoxious mongers but they do it anway to make money so they do understand,appreciate & respect a man making an informed business decision as long as it is done respectfully.

They DO hate it more when a monger provides an inaccurate description of their age & looks only because bbfs is offered & the guy promotes rather than describes. When this happens,the provider get 3-5 guys daily requesting her only to have them walk out once they see that she is neither young nor hot & an inaccurate description was given due to bbfs goggles.

I know 1 of the legends WELL & she uses the login info of an old man so she can monitor reviews & I'll tell ya,she hates reading reviews of "friends" & regulars who describe her as having great deepthroating abilities and being able to take dick & balls into her mouth. She also hates reading reviews of guys who write CIP and other things as it makes her feel like a toilet that men just shoot their loads into...my point is don't take the advice from many on here cause they truly don't know who their friends are & what the difference is between a hot woman and an ugly whore who offers 3-hole raw activites.

Do the lineup,see for yourself & then become a regular of the ones you like
Asking for a lineup is best and the girls DO appreciate it even if you walkout. They're agitated & bothered cause it's a pain,but they know it is part of the business. They hate having to take old,ugly,obnoxious mongers but they do it anway to make money so they do understand,appreciate & respect a man making an informed business decision as long as it is done respectfully.

They DO hate it more when a monger provides an inaccurate description of their age & looks only because bbfs is offered & the guy promotes rather than describes. When this happens,the provider get 3-5 guys daily requesting her only to have them walk out once they see that she is neither young nor hot & an inaccurate description was given due to bbfs goggles.

I know 1 of the legends WELL & she uses the login info of an old man so she can monitor reviews & I'll tell ya,she hates reading reviews of "friends" & regulars who describe her as having great deepthroating abilities and being able to take dick & balls into her mouth. She also hates reading reviews of guys who write CIP and other things as it makes her feel like a toilet that men just shoot their loads into...my point is don't take the advice from many on here cause they truly don't know who their friends are & what the difference is between a hot woman and an ugly whore who offers 3-hole raw activites.

Do the lineup,see for yourself & then become a regular of the ones you like Originally Posted by HSL
Very informative and important post. Thanks for your comments.

Do the lineup,see for yourself & then become a regular of the ones you like Originally Posted by HSL
Awesome advise, thanks!
  • Ashi
  • 07-07-2019, 11:01 PM
HSL had some good points and a great conclusion. Here are some notes to consider:

- walk ins have minimal level of customized service.

- Many times the top girls will not do lineups because they have appointments and do not want a walk in. If a girls is not ready with her make up, she will not show up.

- Consider calling in 20 min ahead and let emo know you would like to see the girls. ( this would imply a small tip for emo) and the girls can finish their make up or their little break.

- A line up passed midnight is pushing the amp etiquette limit. Sometimes people go amp lineup hopping after spending most of their budget for the night in the night clubs close by and just get lineups for fun in the wee hours , with no intent to follow through.

Check the Mapleshade line up thread for some related info. I just posted some more stuff on this topic.