Encounter: Tianna (sp?) at Blue

Date: July 5, 2019
Name: Tianna (sp?) or Tiana not sure how she spells it.
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: some oral with the table shower, oral and full service in the room
Hair Length and Color: long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Tianna (Tiana) is a beautiful Korean gal, medium height, womanly figure with natural I think B jugs strong legs and round butt. Her eye contact could not be better.
Recommendation: Yes
Wish I would’ve seen this review earlier. Lime and Perfect were unavailable but Tianna was offered and I turned her down. Sounds like you made the right choice.
Nice to see the faithful at Blue continues with this fresh young sweetheart. Good review. The Pope would be proud.
I like that they are all faithful, so I don't need to take a leap of faith to see them
  • Aoi
  • 07-05-2019, 06:10 PM
Yes, she's very faithful. I would not consider her a spinner as she is a couple of inches taller and more curvy than Perfect or Lexi. Someone asked me about her legs. They don't look like runner's legs but are very fit and strong.
  • Aoi
  • 07-06-2019, 03:46 PM
I’ve been seeing only my regulars but glad Tiana looks to be a winner. How is her face?
I get messed up names all the time. Glad you had fun
  • Aoi
  • 07-07-2019, 08:51 AM
Went to Blue and saw her briefly. Definitely liked what I saw.
I am glad you approve. Yes, she is a beautiful woman to me too.
Yes, she's very faithful. I would not consider her a spinner as she is a couple of inches taller and more curvy than Perfect or Lexi. Someone asked me about her legs. They don't look like runner's legs but are very fit and strong. Originally Posted by RonnieReagan
Faithful and curvy at blue. That is all I need to hear.
Excellent review, Mr. President. Tiana apparently continues the welcome run of young amenable beauties at Blue. You beat me to her but I hope to meet her in the near future myself.
Anyone would like Tiana. She is so sweet she treats you like she is your mistress maid meeting you while the wife is out.
Gotta see her