A thread about choice

• Quark
  • 07-07-2019, 12:14 PM
I see a lot of posters bragging about BBFS and supporting the two or three or four AMPs where that is the norm.

Is it the case that a majority of mongers here prefer BBFS, or are the ones that do just posting more than those of us who think that is unsafe and choose not to go see the providers who offer it?

This is not meant to come off as judging anyone. The men and women in the hobby are adults and can make choices. I am just curious what the actual majority opinion and practice is.
I always prefer the cover when it comes to that part. I’d rather be safe but that’s just my preference in hobby world. Im down for BBBJ but not BBFS.
I am condom
I don't want to derail your thread, but I think there's a part of the discussion that needs to be brought up.

If you are using a condom, and the woman practices good hygiene, what difference does it make whether she does BB? Remember the adage that every girl barebacks someone? If you are taking what should be adequate precautions, why write her off as a potential partner? Not trying to be antagonistic, just curious about the thought process.
  • Groot
  • 07-07-2019, 01:22 PM
I don't want to derail your thread, but I think there's a part of the discussion that needs to be brought up.

If you are using a condom, and the woman practices good hygiene, what difference does it make whether she does BB? Remember the adage that every girl barebacks someone? If you are taking what should be adequate precautions, why write her off as a potential partner? Not trying to be antagonistic, just curious about the thought process. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

And if she doesn't practice "good hygiene"? How would we know if she does?

I have no interest having any part of me sloshing around in someone else's jiz. But, hey, no judging here... you guys enjoy yourself. LOL
  • Groot
  • 07-07-2019, 01:24 PM
I see a lot of posters bragging about BBFS and supporting the two or three or four AMPs where that is the norm.

Is it the case that a majority of mongers here prefer BBFS, or are the ones that do just posting more than those of us who think that is unsafe and choose not to go see the providers who offer it?

This is not meant to come off as judging anyone. The men and women in the hobby are adults and can make choices. I am just curious what the actual majority opinion and practice is. Originally Posted by Quark

BBFS with a hooker is just plain stupid. I'm not judging anyone...lol
If you are using a condom, and the woman practices good hygiene, what difference does it make whether she does BB? Remember the adage that every girl barebacks someone? If you are taking what should be adequate precautions, why write her off as a potential partner? Not trying to be antagonistic, just curious about the thought process. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
good point, SL.. my thinking is that Quark may have enough supply of CFS AMP girls he favors, that he need not "chance" a BBFS Provider. why risk it, if you have more good CFS choices than you can see?

I have said it many times, and will again.. it is very clear to me that MOST guys prefer BBFS.. given the posts I read, the enthusiasm behind them.. and most of all the PM's I get, where 90% of them ask a form of "who fucks bareback"? I honestly don't remember a single PM where a guy asked who was cute, and did CFS.. maybe I have, but if so, it was buried under the BBFS Pm's.

and as a side note, have you ever read a post in the AMP Forum that said "I walked into (insert CFS Spa here), and it was busy"?
  • Quark
  • 07-07-2019, 01:26 PM
I would actually hope to keep that part out of this thread. That will be for posters to decide, of course. The safety issue has been discussed and discussed in many other threads. If anyone rethought their position they didn't speak up. It usually devolved into arguments.
And if she doesn't practice "good hygiene"? How would we know if she does? Originally Posted by Groot
I was thinking of this primarily in terms of oral sex. You can tell pretty quickly if you want to participate or not.

I have no interest having any part of me sloshing around in someone else's jiz. But, hey, no judging here... you guys enjoy yourself. LOL
Well, one point of using a condom is to avoid any parts of you from doing that.

If you want to say, "I just don't want to," that's fine. WALDT. But if you think that the girl you are fucking is condom-only for everybody (I do acknowledge that an AMP girl who appears to be so probably has a greater chance of being close to 100% than a girl from listcrawler, but still ->), I have bridge in Manhattan for sale.
I would actually hope to keep that part out of this thread. That will be for posters to decide, of course. The safety issue has been discussed and discussed in many other threads. If anyone rethought their position they didn't speak up. It usually devolved into arguments. Originally Posted by Quark
Okay,. NM.
  • Ashi
  • 07-07-2019, 01:56 PM
Mapleshade is CFS as far as I know ...

Everyone should understand how this works and should take the underlying info and use it as he sees fit in making their own choices.
  • Groot
  • 07-07-2019, 02:11 PM
I was thinking of this primarily in terms of oral sex. You can tell pretty quickly if you want to participate or not.

Well, one point of using a condom is to avoid any parts of you from doing that.

If you want to say, "I just don't want to," that's fine. WALDT. But if you think that the girl you are fucking is condom-only for everybody (I do acknowledge that an AMP girl who appears to be so probably has a greater chance of being close to 100% than a girl from listcrawler, but still ->), I have bridge in Manhattan for sale. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

I understand that everybody has BB sex. We aren't talking about picking up a date at a bar. The point here is you are walking in after another walks out. And another. And another. It's sex business, she may have seen 5-6 guys before you doing BB that day. If they all BB'd her, I'm still not interested...even with a cover. Ever get a whiff of some dudes swimmers while doing foreplay? ewwwwww. Talk about a willy shrinking dealbreaker.

This is like a busy carwash and the cars keep cum'n.