Mapleshade Question -

Has anyone every requested a line-up at the SubAMP Mapleshade? As I've never ventured down to Ampville, the Shade is the main place I've gone to, but I never felt comfortable asking for a lineup there. Thoughts?
I never have asked. I usually call for a certain lady (seems I get more _____ is not here.) or just walk in and take first available.
I always call ahead, request a girl. They will tell you who is available if the girl you ask for isnt there
I play the Mapleshade lottery. I’ve never been disappointed yet.
I've done the same as you guys...I was just wondering. Thanks
  • Ashi
  • 07-07-2019, 10:43 PM
2 cents worth:

There are no reports about lineups in the shade. I would not go and ask for one for a few reasons, some more obvious than others. There are ways around it.

OP, Here is what you could do:

- next time around, a few minutes before leaving, ask the girl or the boss lady, if she is around, to introduce you to the team, because you brought everybody a tray of fruits or something similar and you would like to say hi to them.. It might work or not, you'll meet the ones available and they will pretend they do not know why you brought this for them, but as all females, they like getting little gifts . lol You might get a taste of their naughty humor... if you are lucky..., and for sure you will know you want next time the girl that grabbed your crotch, for fun.

- the info on them will have a limited usefulness, as most of them rotate out after a month in the trenches.

Disclaimer: I never tried this maneuver, but I heard it was used successfully by many at the amps, with different menus, from Korean Chicken to two pounds of spicy crawfish. The girls in the shade are kind of health conscious and picky. Do not bring stuff with dairy, some girls could be lactose intolerant.

Have fun with it!
2 cents worth:

There are no reports about lineups in the shade. I would not go and ask for one for a few reasons, some more obvious than others. There are ways around it.

OP, Here is what you could do:

- next time around, a few minutes before leaving, ask the girl or the boss lady, if she is around, to introduce you to the team, because you brought everybody a tray of fruits or something similar and you would like to say hi to them.. It might work or not, you'll meet the ones available and they will pretend they do not know why you brought this for them, but as all females, they like getting little gifts . lol You might get a taste of their naughty humor... if you are lucky..., and for sure you will know you want next time the girl that grabbed your crotch, for fun.

- the info on them will have a limited usefulness, as most of them rotate out after a month in the trenches.

Disclaimer: I never tried this maneuver, but I heard it was used successfully by many at the amps, with different menus, from Korean Chicken to two pounds of spicy crawfish. The girls in the shade are kind of health conscious and picky. Do not bring stuff with dairy, some girls could be lactose intolerant.

Have fun with it! Originally Posted by Ashi
Central Market is so close that you can get some outstanding fruit or other foods to make your visit stand out.
2 cents worth:

- next time around, a few minutes before leaving, ask the girl or the boss lady, if she is around, to introduce you to the team, because you brought everybody a tray of fruits or something similar and you would like to say hi to them.. It might work or not, you'll meet the ones available and they will pretend they do not know why you brought this for them, but as all females, they like getting little gifts . lol

Have fun with it! Originally Posted by Ashi
I tried the fruit tray at Mapleshade just as a gift for everyone...... they ignored it.