Review or No?

Just throwing it out there wondering if everyone posts all encounters? I have had plenty of encounters but don’t post them. I’m sure we all have some encounters we haven’t shared, what’s everyone’s take on the subject? I know posting keeps you current but also in the spotlight. Ladies? Gents?
Ladies that have been well reviewed and I have had a likewise experience I don't add a "Me too" but new ladies, especially if it's a warning or I feel it's useful I will.
I don't review all my encounters. The purpose for reviews is to provide information that can be useful to others. It's not a literary challenge nor bragging opportunity.
I'd be in the 3 digits if I reviewed all my encounters. Damn, no wonder I'm broke..lol!!
I'm the same way. I only review about a third or quarter. I have many repeats especially with Vanessa Ink and a few others. If i have one or two reviews on a provider I usually skip, unless I need premium access...
I don't review all my encounters. The purpose for reviews is to provide information that can be useful to others. It's not a literary challenge nor bragging opportunity. Originally Posted by 44formore
I agree 100 percent. I have a slightly different philosophy as I review every encounter I partake in.

Even if I’ve seen a girl before, I try to provide other data like what it’s like to be a repeat customer, if quality gets better and if the menu expands based on loyalty.

I also try to tell more about a provider than what happened in the bedroom. I’d like to share some details that highlights their personality.

If you read my reviews I put the personality/demeanor of a provider in the open. Is the girl cool and laid back, or is she nervous and twitchy.

The devil is in the details.
I agree 100 percent. I have a slightly different philosophy as I review every encounter I partake in.

Even if I’ve seen a girl before, I try to provide other data like what it’s like to be a repeat customer, if quality gets better and if the menu expands based on loyalty.

I also try to tell more about a provider than what happened in the bedroom. I’d like to share some details that highlights their personality.

If you read my reviews I put the personality/demeanor of a provider in the open. Is the girl cool and laid back, or is she nervous and twitchy.

The devil is in the details. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore

I agree with you, loyalty helps out a lot. The issue is some of these girls need a class on communication. You text one provider in the morning asking for a late afternoon appointment and get no response until after the time you’ve asked. If you get a response at all, super frustrating
I only post about 5%

Yes I know if I do the math that makes me a whore!! What are you my mom?
I only review a fraction of my encounters. Mostly ladies that either haven't been reviewed on ECCIE or haven't been reviewed in a long time. I tend not to review the well-known or widely reviewed. As there is little I can add to their conversation. The ladies I used to see on a regular or semi-regular basis will no longer see me. So I'm posting more reviews than usual while I'm in search of. If I'm fortunate enough to settle in with a couple of ladies my reviews will once again likely drop off to few and far between.