The lawnmower is use nonstop untill you done cutting what the heck

https://www-caranddriver-com.cdn.amp...n-equipment%2F

My washer and dryer are electric, my drill is electric, may a chainsaw should be electric there so hard to start just cut and move.
push mowers used to be push mowers

you push, then pull back and then push again
Electric chainsaws are garbage, you just can’t pull enough power out of a 120v outlet. Maybe they’re ok for small pruning work, but you’re not going to drop a 75’ high oak with one.

Mowers, on the other hand, are great. Picked up an E-go 56 volt battery powered mower at Home Depot for places I can’t get to on the Cub Cadet, and love it. It will go through anything my old gas mower would and more, and with 2 batteries you can cut forever. It runs for ~1.5 hours and only takes 45 minutes on the fast charger. Liked it so much I got the matching blower and string trimmer, both work great.

Not that any of that is environmentally friendly. The batteries are charged with household power, which is generated by burning fossil fuels. Until we wise up and start massively increasing the use of nuclear power, all the electric powered this and that are meaningless.
Cant wait for every house on earth to have a mini nuclear reactor

The glow of the city lights will be brighter!
Is nuclear power actually considered environmentally friendly?

I guess if you just bury the waste and hope that no unexpected accidents happen LOL
Wind power from nonsensical speach
Treadmill power, from those that need to get out of a chair or off a couch.
What about boats and mini yachts. They all have 1 or 2 engines. Are they regulated ?
LOL! I don’t think we’re near home reactors, but nuclear is absolutely environmentally friendly electricity.
LOL! I don’t think we’re near home reactors, but nuclear is absolutely environmentally friendly electricity. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

of course it is. for at least the next 100 + years. or more. and it's now scalable to tailor to smaller towns and rural ares.

i say put a reactor scaled to overall need including the surrounding community on every military base in the US and remove the Fed red tape and install scaled reactors.

then build a reactor network combined mil spec (security) and commercial plants to power the US for centuries.

hey Greta .. problem solved! now STFU

we already do this for aircraft carriers and subs. this tech is easily scalable.and good to go for 20 + years.

https://www.world-nuclear.org/inform...-reactors.aspx
  • oeb11
  • 10-22-2021, 03:35 AM
harness teh Democrats at teh house and Senate Podiums

Enough Hot air to provide energy for all America!

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
Not sure if I buy that nuclear reactors are environmentally friendly. They don't produce air pollution, but they produce other pollutants, and mining and refining uranium ore is certainly not environmentally friendly.
  • oeb11
  • 10-22-2021, 08:44 AM
What about boats and mini yachts. They all have 1 or 2 engines. Are they regulated ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

maisie hirono can have a sailboat to commute to her home state.

Ecologically and propaganda friendly

A Very slow sailboat.

LOL
Cleaner than mining coal or drilling for oil. Also, the death toll for nuclear power is minuscule compared to generating other forms of power. Nuclear is scary, much of the fear coming from bad press, but when you step away from the fear zone and look at it objectively, it’s by far our best way forward.
The Green Fraud ,,,,,