So, for those who back the Commiefornia Cunt

No sarcasm, but a straight up question.

Who in the fuck is running this country? When did Biden start getting out of his own way? Is Joe just a grouchy old bastard and do his own bidding for a couple of years, then was aided by Dr. (ahem) Jill, until the debate.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...3.cms?from=mdr

Was a coup the proper way to go, or should congress invoked the 25th amendment and gotten him out of office the proper way so the American people know what's going on?

Look, I couldn't stand the guy or his politics, but it leaves a horrible taste in my mouth that any president has a coup to kick him/her out of office and it has nothing to do with harris moving up, it's the under the table manner in which it was done.

So, with Joe on the beach and harris traveling the country.........who is running America? Obama/Pelosi?????? Things are easier the 2nd time around, what keeps this from happening again?

Who in the fuck is running this country? When did Biden start getting out of his own way? Is Joe just a grouchy old bastard and do his own bidding for a couple of years, then was aided by Dr. (ahem) Jill, until the debate.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...3.cms?from=mdr

Was a coup the proper way to go, or should congress invoked the 25th amendment and gotten him out of office the proper way so the American people know what's going on?

Look, I couldn't stand the guy or his politics, but it leaves a horrible taste in my mouth that any president has a coup to kick him/her out of office and it has nothing to do with harris moving up, it's the under the table manner in which it was done.

So, with Joe on the beach and harris traveling the country.........who is running America? Obama/Pelosi?????? Things are easier the 2nd time around, what keeps this from happening again? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You are massively uninformed or possibly just a troll.

First of all your entire argument depends on your opinion that Biden is incapable of performing his duties as the president. If that was true then you’d have a point.

Let me point out the flaws in your argument. In no particular order.
1: No one in the cabinet has invoked the 25th amendment. As far as I know only the cabinet and the vice president can invoke the 25th amendment to remove the president from office.

2: The President could remove himself from office but by all accounts he’s doing his job and no medical authority has indicated that he is medically unfit for office.

3: Joe was asked by members of the democratic party to consider his age and chances of beating Trump and the consequences of failing. But only Joe had the power to remove himself as a candidate for president. When that occurred lawfully elected delegates were allowed to vote for their own choice for the new democratic candidate. Kamala Harris was able to gather enough support amongst the delegates to win the nomination. All of this was done according to party rules. If Trump abdicated his candidacy something very similar would happen in the republican party according to the rules of the republican party.

4: As far as who’s running the country. President Biden is running the country. So when you say there was a coup you are mistaken, misleading, or just don’t understand what a coup is.

If Biden was so far gone he couldn’t do the job I think it would be readily apparent.

Read up on the 25th amendment. It allows the vice president, together with a "majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide", to issue a written declaration that the president is unable to discharge his duties. When such a declaration is sent to Congress, the vice president immediately becomes acting president, while (as with Section 3) the president remains in office, temporarily divested of authority.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty...s_Constitution

Who in the fuck is running this country? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Ill take Not The Republicans for $100

Ronald Reagan was in shape when he left office after his second term. people just had face and civility back then.

As.long as Joe an still able to sign Hunter's pardon every thing will be just fine.
You are massively uninformed or possibly just a troll.

First of all your entire argument depends on your opinion that Biden is incapable of performing his duties as the president. If that was true then you’d have a point. Originally Posted by Txdot

So they wouldn't take Biden to court for taking classified documents because he was basically not competent, and you think he is still able to be President?
Txdot, You are massively uninformed or possibly just a troll.

quote First of all your entire argument depends on your opinion that Biden is incapable of performing his duties as the president. If that was true then you’d have a point. unquote

So they wouldn't take Biden to court for taking classified documents because he was basically not competent, and you think he is still able to be President? Originally Posted by farmstud60

I've only been in this forum for a couple of days, long enough to know who's informed about politics in general, and who is a full of shit wanna-be with their heads totally up Schumers, Bidens, and the kamala the cunt's skanky ass. Of course I won't name names.
Txdot, You are massively uninformed or possibly just a troll.

quote First of all your entire argument depends on your opinion that Biden is incapable of performing his duties as the president. If that was true then you’d have a point. unquote

So they wouldn't take Biden to court for taking classified documents because he was basically not competent, and you think he is still able to be President? Originally Posted by farmstud60
First of all no one found the president not competent. Not even basically. The statement that Robert Hur presented in the report. "Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview with him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."

That’s not a measure of competency but rather a measure of Robert Hur’s Bias.

He is absolutely able to fulfill his duties as POTUS.
First of all no one found the president not competent. Not even basically. The statement that Robert Hur presented in the report. "Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview with him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."

He is absolutely able to fulfill his duties as POTUS. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

You couldn't be more wrong.

He is absolutely able to fulfill his duties as POTUS. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Nice choice for CIC, a well meaning elderly man with a poor memory. I bet you and your children sleep safer at night with a nice old man with dementia in charge of our fighting men and women. Well, those who don't get killed in an airport in Afghanistan while we leave billions of dollars worth of first class material. And of course you call it a bias against Sleepy Joe. It's always some sort of bias isn't it? No chance Hur is telling the truth while the fucking democraps are doing what they do best, lie and hide things. Wars are fought 24/7 not when Joe gets up from nap time.

Nice choice for CIC, a well meaning elderly man with a poor memory. I bet you and your children sleep safer at night with a nice old man with dementia in charge of our fighting men and women. Well, those who don't get killed in an airport in Afghanistan while we leave billions of dollars worth of first class material. And of course you call it a bias against Sleepy Joe. It's always some sort of bias isn't it? No chance Hur is telling the truth while the fucking democraps are doing what they do best, lie and hide things. Wars are fought 24/7 not when Joe gets up from nap time. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
"The report uses highly prejudicial language to describe a commonplace occurrence among witnesses, which is a lack of recall after — of years-old events."

But you can only see what you want to see. Your bias is easily seen just by looking at your avatar.
But you can only see what you want to see. Your bias is easily seen just by looking at your avatar. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

I make no bones my lack of respect for those who don't care about their families and liberal/progressive democraps. To a point moderate democraps are OK, until they check the mark next to the bitches name when voting, then they have blood on their hands no different than the liberals/progressives.

Cunty harris learned over 3 2/3 years from brandon about how a person only wants the title of POTUS without putting in the work. Like hillary cunty harris only wants to be the first lady POTUS of whatever heritage fits her today, without putting in the work. brandon only wanted to enrich his family.

Point in case, my earlier comment about her refusing to meet with Netenyahu while she was at some idiot college reunion. Fuck Israel, I needs to be hanging with my gurls.

Robert Hur's bias? he let Biden walk. and didn't the media make note that Hur was appointed under Trump's admin? yep. and he's a republican.

gonna take a lot of weaving to cut a rug that thick.

but feel free to show how Hur is "biased".
So there’s gotta be a whole shitload of reasons why we’re seeing such foaming at the mouth from Trump and our Red Hat pals.

But I’m going to put my money on the most likely.

He will never regain his footing. That stupid one bastard is going to start pulling shenanigans in an effort to prep the army for the next tour of the Capitol.

I guess that makes VP Harris all those lovely names you called her.
So there’s gotta be a whole shitload of reasons why we’re seeing such foaming at the mouth from Trump and our Red Hat pals.

But I’m going to put my money on the most likely.

He will never regain his footing. That stupid one bastard is going to start pulling shenanigans in an effort to prep the army for the next tour of the Capitol.

I guess that makes VP Harris all those lovely names you called her. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what lovely names do you call her?

i await with baited breath your enlightened reply
Like you, I will soon call her Madam President.

A South Asian_Black African woman who don’t take no shit off of anybody.

Remember how peoples heads exploded in 2008 when Obama won?

Trumps head exploded on camera before 67 million people on Tuesday.
Madam President. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

not today.