Name: Jojo
Phone: (929) 939-5252
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Genesee St near Brooklyn
Activities: Massage and much more
Hair Length and Color: Medium black in the Rachel style at first. After intermission she went with the Carrie Heffernan librarian bun.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite and toned. Maybe manmade C cups. Small perky nipples. So hot in her little lingerie. Only the most minor flaws visible makes. Soft and smooth skin. Nice hands and feet. Fun smile, pretty eyes, tiny ears. Domesticated (not feral) cat. Clean charcuterie- no hanging ham. Nice smell- no body odor and no flatulence.
Recommendation: Yes
No flatulence. Ha! Not that I’m looking for that…

I’ve yet to experience anyone farting at any of the AMPs I’ve visited.

Important criterion for sure when I call and ask for an appointment.
Scary sight-they have a fridge full of bok choy and other cabbages and Lactaid. I wish I could unsee that. The Lactaid may be strategic.
Almost all far east people are lactose intolerant. Throughout history they neber really used cow dairy for anything. No milk and no cheese. Anthropology 101
Almost all far east people are lactose intolerant. Throughout history they neber really used cow dairy for anything. No milk and no cheese. Anthropology 101 Originally Posted by Italianstud

I did not expect this site to be educational! Thanks.
I’m completely fucking lost here and have no idea how to read that ROS! Lol

Other than the fact that I’ve farted at an AMP before lol
Which one? Fruit cup? I fed her a banana and two plums.
What the???
I need an entirely different urban dictionary to understand this.

Lol
^^^^

Lmfao!!

Is that the real Plastic Man behind those curtains?

Edit: Wait….what’s the date on this encounter? With all the trying to figure out how to read this, I just realized this also happened two months in the future lol
^^^^

Lmfao!!

Is that the real Plastic Man behind those curtains?

Edit: Wait….what’s the date on this encounter? With all the trying to figure out how to read this, I just realized this also happened two months in the future lol Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
My bad. June, not August.
PRIVATE]Really? Try thinking with the big head you pervs.
Rick Barry free throw- he shot underhand. Jojo on her back with open legs. Instead of a basketball, she’s holding my head.[/PRIVATE]
Come on! Think. Make some guesses. Do I have to spoon feed you perverts?
  • clmc
  • 06-20-2024, 08:11 PM
Some would love that...LOL
Is there more than one amp worker at this place? I always wanted to meet Wila, wonder if she is still around.