SippiBoy shorted me on Donation

After a couple months of communicating via pm. I went against my intuition set the appt with SippBoy yesterday. 30minutes before he's suppose to arrive he says he'll be an hour later than expected.
An hour later when he arrives it took him so long to come to the door that I went outside to check and make sure is my gate was unlocked. And it was I glanced at him and it look like he was still sitting in his car counting money.
I always ask to get a donation out of the way. Off my game I guess because I was ready to go home I didn't get it until he was about to walk out the door and it was $40 short. After he gave the lame excuse that it must have fallen out his pocket because he counted $140 before he came in. And then I advised him that if that was the case and he actually did count 140 before he came in then he was showing up to our appointment short because my donation is not 140.
The lame ass said he was going to bring it by today. And of course he didn't I knew the moment it was short that I would never see it. Gave his lame ass the benefit of the doubt and until this evening to bring the money before I posted the alert. But lames never surprise me and he's no exception.
I'm so sorry that happened babe. He had time to make it right but chose not to. Add a entry to the shit list, leave room for others.
True. If I was on my game I woulda caught. And guys that don't have the money to play should probably put that lil money that they have towards their electric bill....or go fuck their wives.
And guys that don't have the money to play should probably put that lil money that they have towards their electric bill....or go beat their meat. Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
Fixed that for you
Just don't beat their wives or fuck their meat!

That is just sorry. I guess some people have no shame. Whoever would pull this ought to turn in your man card right along with the cock and balls. The whole package because you are a sorry excuse for a male. For 40 or 50 bucks? Really. SMH
Nicole, I'm sorry the cad shorted you, but you should have posted in Coed, not in Alerts. At the top of this forum, it states: "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material." Not paying all the price of admission is despicable, but it couldn't endanger your safety.
Moved to coed
Nicole, I'm sorry the cad shorted you, but you should have posted in Coed, not in Alerts. At the top of this forum, it states: "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material." Not paying all the price of admission is despicable, but it couldn't endanger your safety. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Sorry. My bad. Thank u
Just don't beat their wives or fuck their meat!
Originally Posted by NTXReggie
That's hilarious!!
hey nicole, do you photo-shop your photos?
hey nicole, do you photo-shop your photos? Originally Posted by cage196
No I do not Photoshop them. My photographer I use retouches about four of them per photo session. And I let him pick which one he things are the best and let him decide. That's why I try to include selfies my ads.

Is there a particular reason why you asked that on THIS thread instead of PMing me?
I thought maybe the guy was mad because you looked different than your photos depicted possibly?
Ahh. I see. Good point. Honestly I don't think he had enough money and that's why he pushed the appointment back an hour. And when he was sitting in the car counting his money I think he was trying to determine if he was going to just be honest or try and sneak the amount that he brought.
Sorry that guy shorted you, what an ass!

As for the pictures, from what I saw the two times I was there I was happy with
what opened the door and then her nightie!!
I really truly try and conduct on his business I believe that's the key to longevity with any business. My body is not perfect I'm not a Barbie doll. The pictures that I choose to use in my showcase or on my ads of course are going to be the most flattering.just like when I go get my hair done I want a flattering hairstyle. But if somebody is on their homework and I've read the reviews then don't know all of this because it's noted in my reviews so there should be no reason to be disappointed. I look better on days that I've and then days that I don't. But all in all I think what you see with me is what you get not to add or subtract from it.