Do women generally like getting their nipples sucked?

So if i like the girl I am with so I start sucking on her nipples, would she generally like it?
Be gentle and "Never Go Full Retard."
http://www.babeland.com/sexinfo/howto/breast-play
I love having my nipples sucked on!!!
Agreed! Be easy unless they say or request otherwise!
I know a woman who actualy has Os when sucking and light nibbling on her nipples. Its amazing!
I would say it totally depends on the girl. It used to do nothing for me, but as I have gotten older my body has changed - one of my nipples (my left one) is extremely sensitive and I can get real damn close to O'ing off of it being sucked/licked the right way. It's amazing
And I thought it was BS but Nipple Orgasms seem to exist.
http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/nipple-orgasm
OMG YES!!!! Biting and nibbling is AWESOME!
OH YES, YES, YES, that is my favortie thing and done softly and gentle makes me have a big O almost too!!!!!!! Makes me hot thinking about it especially being stuck in the house due to the weather,
Hmm, nice to know I like to suck on nipples any chance I get. Just my it seems like the providers I have been with did not want it, so I let it go.
Guess it is worth it to keep offering:-)
The nipgasm is a beautiful thing
I love to have my nipples SLOWLY and SOFTLY sucked or nibbled on! As they harden, then you may proceed to increase the pressure, but not before.....OUCH!
There is no "general" blanket when it comes to sex with a woman. No two women are alike in their likes and dislikes-period. It's best just to ask which ever woman you are with at the time.
I love my breasts sucked on. My nipples very very soflty.
Oh Yes, Lots of nerve endings there. Done correctly, it feels like a little electrical current running through their body. Very gently pull them towards you with your teeth or just suction and then circle and flick the nipple with your tongue.
I haven't met any lady that doesn't like that. But never do the same thing over and over.
Everybody is different. Listen to their breathing and sounds for a guideline.
I knew a lady once whose were so sensitive that she couldn't take it.
She still liked the brush-by tongue flick though.