Horniest Provider

A lot has been made of the provider with the best ass, best naturals, best attitude.....

So tell me what providers really get off on their work, knows how to and wants to make herself CUM during session?

This is the biggest turn on for me! Not talking about the loudest fake performance but a lady who is really focused on her own orgasm and not just in one session but most all their sessions.

For me I gotta dig into the history books but it was "MICAH LEE" That girl loved sex. Sorry to see her vanish!

The word INSATIABLE cums to mind!!!

What you say?
  • hd
  • 02-03-2011, 01:30 PM
I have to say one of my ATF's currently, Samantha Thom.
Layla Heights was outrageous.
Laura Lynn's not bad.
I have been know to not let you move your head from down there tell I have had mine. I wake up thinking about sex. Sometimes I think I am hornier then men. Playboy magazines have been in my life for awhile.
Without a doubt, Lexy Laye is THE horniest woman I've ever met in this business or not. Chrome don't stand a chance on the trailer hitch with that gal....
  • hd
  • 02-03-2011, 02:20 PM
One of these days Tara, BANG! ZOOM! You're going to the moon!

I have been know to not let you move your head from down there tell I have had mine.

I'll stay down as long as you want!
Meryl. She is a mature provider who says she is 50 but you better had taken your vitamins if you schedule with her...
When I see or hear the word INSATIABLE Marylyn Chambers is the first thing that comes to mind!

I agree with Gonzo on Laura Lynn. She is either one hell of an actress or really enjoys herself.

I don't know from experience but from what I've seen Meryl looks like she could be a wildcat.
hd - Gotta agree with you on Samantha Tom. She loves it!! All of it and the harder the better.
Las Vegas Michaela...see the titles of her reviews:
Ravaged by Michaela.
Molested by Michaela.
Crippled by Michaela.
And I get to see her next week! (jwood saw her today)

NO acting here...
One of these days Tara, BANG! ZOOM! You're going to the moon!

I'll stay down as long as you want! Originally Posted by hd
I love it. And the rhyme cheesy but I love cheesy
  • jafun
  • 02-03-2011, 04:51 PM
smugirl!
  • hd
  • 02-04-2011, 06:54 AM
Tara, that's one of Ralph Kramden's (Jackie Gleason) classic sayings from the Honeymooners TV series years ago, before you where around! I'm sure a few others know of it, but won't admit to it?
Lindsey Lacey actually has horns but I still haven't seen them.

Note to Lindsey, bring the horns for the next photoshoot babe!

I did catch an interesting shadow here though: