Really Muthaf**ka???

What's the deal with these MODs and their BS accusations?? I was banned back in March and accused of having multiple handles, Jojodancer15 & Twinfalls1127.

This site ain't really that serious, I just use it for fun.

I explained that Twinfalls1127 was my brother who travels for work and none the less the banned happened. They could have easily verified that we are 2 different people by checking with the providers we saw. The finally agreed that we were 2 different people but still banned us. So I said fuck it and did the time.

So today, I wake up another accusation. Now I'm being accused of being Jojodancer15, Houston78.77089 and JJSwatts. WTF. Do you only have time just make up shit?? Is your ass lonely at 1 am and have nothing better to do then target me with this BS??

I kept it cool, I said if all these people are me. Send me your proof. He's response was, I don't have to send you anything. My system says it's you and I have all the proof I need. Really??? Is this the best you can do??

You know what Ike, Ban this!!!
Yeah yeah I have at least a hundred brothers, I want a ban refund.
That's messed up babe.
I'm here for stress relief in my pussy baby if you need.
The mods do what they want. Especially if there is free pussy dangled in front of them. Glad they don't get paid.
From my experience, most of the bans in Houston has something to do with a BSC and pottymouth whore.
What's the deal with these MODs and their BS accusations?? I was banned back in March and accused of having multiple handles, Jojodancer15 & Twinfalls1127.

This site ain't really that serious, I just use it for fun.

I explained that Twinfalls1127 was my brother who travels for work and none the less the banned happened. They could have easily verified that we are 2 different people by checking with the providers we saw. The finally agreed that we were 2 different people but still banned us. So I said fuck it and did the time.

So today, I wake up another accusation. Now I'm being accused of being Jojodancer15, Houston78.77089 and JJSwatts. WTF. Do you only have time just make up shit?? Is your ass lonely at 1 am and have nothing better to do then target me with this BS??

I kept it cool, I said if all these people are me. Send me your proof. He's response was, I don't have to send you anything. My system says it's you and I have all the proof I need. Really??? Is this the best you can do??

You know what Ike, Ban this!!! Originally Posted by jojodancer15

a lot of the Mods think they be talking to these hoes in confidence but dont realize these hoes be telling on them....telling the fact that they be leaking info like a muthafucker....
I don't have to send you anything. My system says it's you and I have all the proof I need. Originally Posted by jojodancer15
this shit right here is fuunney
That's messed up babe.
I'm here for stress relief in my pussy baby if you need. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Yeah love, I have stress. Just imaging waking up to some BS like that

From my experience, most of the bans in Houston has something to do with a BSC and pottymouth whore. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
That must be that MOD pussy I keep hearing so much about??
  • Trey
  • 08-11-2017, 05:58 PM
I thought my ban was stupid too. But what ya gonna do? And what do you expect from unpaid supervision?

Are any mods paid or does the head guy keep all the cash?
they aint getting shit...except what they earn in the RW
The mods do what they want. Especially if there is free pussy dangled in front of them. Glad they don't get paid. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Hmmmm, MOD pussy. What's does that line up look like??
this shit right here is fuunney Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm sure he had to use his google app to get that spelling right on those BIG words. Lmao

I thought my ban was stupid too. But what ya gonna do? And what do you expect from unpaid supervision?

Are any mods paid or does the head guy keep all the cash? Originally Posted by Trey
I would at least think a MOD is someone who has common sense and took or pretended to take some time to investigate things instead of just jumping to conclusions??? Dude, do 5 minutes of real work. Not 6, only 5...

From my experience, most of the bans in Houston has something to do with a BSC and pottymouth whore. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
I'm surprised they haven't banned you yet for flooding the board with your rape reviews