Bp and Craig list

Why do people continue to go to Craig’s list and back page when there’s eccie?
Why do people continue to go to Craig’s list and back page when there’s eccie? Originally Posted by bigdaddybane
Price, convenience, variety, younger girls, nighttime or early "morning" appointments, 420 sessions, and boredom. You posting this makes me think that you want to use BP right now. I will do your thinking for you. DON'T!!! BTW, most Eccie whores who are working right now at this hour are more or less "BP" so what's the fucking difference?
Lol hell naw! I just find it odd that people try to get intel from there
you can get "free" civil sex partner on craiglist, hit or miss but there are some horny girls.
you can get "free" civil sex partner on craiglist, hit or miss but there are some horny girls. Originally Posted by texas99
More like horny dudes pretending to be horny girls. Pass. I would go to a bar and a nightclub or a swing club for some civilian action. If you have game, you can at least get a number but don't expect the chick to remember you from the night before. Hot Houston women are way over their heads. Most of them don't like sex but use it get what they want out of men. The average set Houston woman wants you to marry her so that she can control you like you are some kind of lost puppy.
Lol hell naw! I just find it odd that people try to get intel from there Originally Posted by bigdaddybane
What's there to get? You see someone you want on BP and you do the check on her through review sites. Most of the time nothing turns up or something bad does. It's usually always a Pass unless she happens to be a regular Eccie girl who advertises on BP. Those kind of hookers aren't taking late night appointments on a weekend. And you probably should forget about Sunday and even Monday too. If you want it bad enough, go to a spa. But even then the regular or more popular or younger and hotter spa girls aren't working on the weekends. In this case, beer is your friend.
That’s one reason I got in the hobby my brother, don’t got time for the mental gymnastics a relationship brings
That’s one reason I got in the hobby my brother, don’t got time for the mental gymnastics a relationship brings Originally Posted by bigdaddybane
You would be surprised how many hookers get offers from clients to "hang out." I wouldn't do it. Being nice and sweet has its perks in the bedroom but leave it at that after the session ends. I think I prefer straight on fucking over anything kissie kissie, talk talk shit. But some of these hookers need that to get into it. Houston is a peculiar hobby town indeed.
More like horny dudes pretending to be horny girls. Pass. I would go to a bar and a nightclub or a swing club for some civilian action. If you have game, you can at least get a number but don't expect the chick to remember you from the night before. Hot Houston women are way over their heads. Most of them don't like sex but use it get what they want out of men. The average set Houston woman wants you to marry them so that they can control you like you are some kind of lost puppy. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
some civil girls want to try something new but too shy to ask. if you know how to find you can find girls on craiglist, you never know some civil girls are very horny and want to try fetish or bandage. the drawback is it take TIMES to find.
some civil girls want to try something new but too shy to ask. if you know how to find you can find girls on craiglist, you never know some civil girls are very horny and want to try fetish or bandage. the drawback is it take TIMES to find. Originally Posted by texas99
That's a good way to get LE involved in your fantasies or desires. You can find those kind of girls in these communities that enjoy such activities. You know swing clubs and fetish clubs. I wouldn't fuck around craigslist. You don't know to whom you are revealing your fantasies. It's too dangerous. Just go out there in the real world and meet real people who are interested in that kind of shit. Also, you can convert any vanilla chick that likes you to do some fetish. Go out and razzle and dazzle a girl and go from there. Most women simply want attention, whatever that comes to mind. See the internet was pretty cool years ago when LE didn't get so involved in the matter. Now that LE has deeply penetrated the internet (look at the revamping of the law books for "internet crimes") there is no telling what kind of shenanigans them motherfuckers are willing to pull on unsuspected persons.
That's a good way to get LE involved in your fantasies or desires. You can find those kind of girls in these communities that enjoy such activities. You know swing clubs and fetish clubs. I wouldn't fuck around craigslist. You don't know to whom you are revealing your fantasies. It's too dangerous. Just go out there in the real world and meet real people who are interested in that kind of shit. Also, you can convert any vanilla chick that likes you to do some fetish. Go out and razzle and dazzle a girl and go from there. Most women simply want attention, whatever that comes to mind. See the internet was pretty cool years ago when LE didn't get so involved in the matter. Now that LE has deeply penetrated the internet (look at the revamping of the law books for "internet crimes") there is no telling what kind of shenanigans them motherfuckers are willing to pull on unsuspected persons. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
It'a different way to make new friends. and as long as no money exchange, LE cannt do anything on you if you ask "her" out for a dinner or movie. it's totally legal.
It'a different way to make new friends. and as long as no money exchange, LE cannt do anything on you if you ask "her" out for a dinner or movie. it's totally legal. Originally Posted by texas99
The thing is how do you know this online person isn't some nut case that screams bloody rape, has a "brother" or bf/husband that will rob and shoot your ass, or is underage? Make friends in the real world where you can check her out and see for yourself or at least get the 411 from people (members of clubs, associates, etc.) that you trust.
Is this another one of those threads where Wolfie ends up tripping over his fingers and misquotes himself while "talking" to himself using three different handles ?

Shit... I shoulda waited and "seen"
Why do people continue to go to Craig’s list and back page when there’s eccie? Originally Posted by bigdaddybane
There are a number of "Eccie providers" who began on BP and there are some "Eccie providers" who advertise on BP....and there are also other "boards" besides Eccie ... and they still advertise on BP. Additionally, and I mention this a lot, there are a number of nice ladies who won't see an Eccie hobbyist, don't see anyone who reviews, and/or insists on no reviews regarding ANY contacts with them.

Does it make you wonder how providers marketed without Eccie?

Or the internet for that matter?
The thing is how do you know this online person isn't some nut case that screams bloody rape, has a "brother" or bf/husband that will rob and shoot your ass, or is underage? Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
How do I know you're not?