Is my money still good?

Is my money still good at age 62 or is it time to hang it up?
As long as you can still get it up I will always be able to put it down. Dont throw in the towel if your not ready...

Is my money still good at age 62 or is it time to hang it up? Originally Posted by Wells Bentley

There are lots of clients even younger than you who have ED or related issues. Nothing to be ashamed of. Even if you CANT get it up I’m sure there are many ladies who have patience and can turn a frustrating experience into something fun & enjoyable.

I’ve seen clients that NEVER got off or only once out of like 3+ visits but kept coming back. Eventually it’ll happen or at the very least you have seen someone you’re comfortable with.
  • 11-28-2017, 02:18 PM
As long as you can still get it up I will always be able to put it down. Dont throw in the towel if your not ready...

Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
Nicely said by a beautiful lady. Her remarks would be encouraging. Keep hope alive old timer!
My oldest client was in his late 80's . . . Pops still had it!

But to answer your question, you've got plenty of years to go. Age is nothing but a number.
Hmm... Nice comments, but I feel like defending myself a tad. No ED problems here ! Just interested in knowing if its a turn-off to be with an older guy for the young ladies. Practically speaking it would be for me, so I would imagine its not the highlight of the day when I host a young lady!
...Just interested in knowing if its a turn-off to be with an older guy for the young ladies... Originally Posted by Wells Bentley
It is only a turn-off for them if you forget your wallet.

The vast majority of guys are going to be older than the ladies, in most instances, decades older. At last check, the older man's money spends just the same as the younger man's money does.
Is my money still good at age 62 or is it time to hang it up? Originally Posted by Wells Bentley
Mine is, don't know why yours wouldn't be.
Carmella - Loved your response !! Awesome one-liner !!
"As long as you can still get it up I will always be able to put it down"

As long as you can still get it up I will always be able to put it down. Dont throw in the towel if your not ready... Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
The OP should hang it up and move to a nursing home.
Age is just a number. As long as it works you should keep on playing.
And not all the ladies here are super young, matter of preference and perspective. My best age range of clients is between 50-70.
  • BLM69
  • 11-28-2017, 06:29 PM
It is only a turn-off for them if you forget your wallet.

Originally Posted by hotindallas
Pops will learn how the game is played soon enough, just let him forget his wallet ONE time.
Tony Randall was much older than you when he MARRIED a 20-something and then had a kid! I think you are fine for at least another decade.