I posted a few days ago

So i posted a few days ago wondering why I havent been getting many calls well so many people told me that my profile was complicated to say the least I'm just letting those know I have fixed my profile only thing I can't fix at the moment is the pictures because it won't allow me to put them on my showcase using my phone sorry about that
Awesome...

Double check your bold lettering under Current Specials.
Awesome...

Double check your bold lettering under Current Specials. Originally Posted by goofy11
DING!

Awesome post..
So i posted a few days ago wondering why I havent been getting many calls well so many people told me that my profile was complicated to say the least I'm just letting those know I have fixed my profile only thing I can't fix at the moment is the pictures because it won't allow me to put them on my showcase using my phone sorry about that Originally Posted by Maddison_01
You gotta use the desktop version of Eccie and not the mobile version to upload pics or start new threads/ads.
Not to criticize but your MO reminds me of the old massage houses on 121 in Plano years ago. They'd ask for a low door fee and once you're inside and getting your dick rubbed through your pants,the hook being almost completely set, they'd tell you it's another $75 if you want her to touch it, then if you want to see her tit's it's another $50 and so on until you're cashless, throbbing and walking out the door. The "ala cart" warns me of fuckery(not the good kind), and for that reason I'm out.
Not to criticize but your MO reminds me of the old massage houses on 121 in Plano years ago. They'd ask for a low door fee and once you're inside and getting your dick rubbed through your pants,the hook being almost completely set, they'd tell you it's another $75 if you want her to touch it, then if you want to see her tit's it's another $50 and so on until you're cashless, throbbing and walking out the door. The "ala cart" warns me of fuckery(not the good kind), and for that reason I'm out. Originally Posted by johnclark
Thanks for a walk down the old 121 memory lane...well said!
You can load pics from your phone but you just gotta know how to do it and it's difficult to explain how to do that here...i would have to show you on my phone how I do it.
I'd guess it's because after you posted this thread - https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2248073&highlight= guys starting looking at your showcase which describes flat rate yet upsell of services.

That probably turned many off from seeing you.
  • grean
  • 12-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Maddi,

Because of your special still including the same cart blanche, your pricing is still a bit unclear.

I'd just remove that.

Like the Admiral said, you appear to now have a flat rate but still up sell.

Have you ever gone to a restaurant and waited like an hour to be seated only to find out the menu item you wanted is unavailable?

If a guy comes with 200.00 and thinks your going to fuck him 6 ways from Sunday and you tell him that's extra, he may just leave. He may have had no issue if your rate was higher and it was simply posted.

If you ask him what he wants from the ala carr menu, if he is smart he turns around and leaves.

Think of a session as a date with a guy you adore. Treat it as a date with the man of your dreams.

You're getting paid for it but you never talk about the money. Post your rate clearly and expect us to know it before contacting you.
When you are logging on...from your "phone"...click the first link. Not the 2nd link which is mobile version. Same thing I had to do to post this screenshot. To me, the mobile link is easier to navigate on your phone, but there's certain things that you can't do on the mobile link that you can on the original link.

And as others have stated...take that confusing ala carte off your specials. It contradicts your entire show case/profile.
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot_2017-12-07-13-18-18.png (50.4 KB, 617 views)
  • grean
  • 12-07-2017, 01:19 PM
You can elaborate on your ad or in your profile what's on your menu and what's not offered. Greek or no greek. BBBJ or CBJ only. COB but no CIM. CIM but no COF, etc.

If you are open to everything except 1 or two things, you can just list what's not on your menu. (You'll get plenty of business if that's the case)

There should be no need to discuss what you will and will not do.
guys don't want to feel like this once they're at your place
She hasn't changed it or even acknowledged what people have pointed out to be the problem. Not looking good for her.
Originally Posted by corona
Lol!
  • grean
  • 12-08-2017, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by corona
Who doesn't want to feel like Morgan Freeman in the Batcave?

Now, if I were Morgan Freeman, and I showed up to the Batcave and my state of the art cellphone mic hacking computer showed me a McDonalds menu, I'D BE FUCKING PISSED.