Best BBW providers in Dallas

Who are the best BBW providers in Dallas?
I'm good.

Won't claim to be the best, that's a subjective opinion, although I tend to leave them smiling.

And my repeat business is phenomenal. I'm phenomenal, come to think about it. My sexual acumen is probably better than many.

Good luck with this topic. Sometimes, topics about larger females go south. Hopefully, this one will not.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Elisabeth is a phenomenal woman who happens to be a BBW!💚💜 Love her💚💜
Katrina, Laura Lynn and I all three share clients quite often. I think we all have qualities that make us top contenders.

Elisabeth is top notch. She's very good too.

I've had some guys wish I was more BBW, but I know I shop in the plus size section! I know I've got curves! The guys that see me, tend to love me. They know what they are looking for.
Laura Lynn
Kissable Melissa
Natashastacks

All tied for 1st place
  • shilo
  • 01-14-2018, 06:23 AM
Kissable Melissa and Laura Lynn top my list.
I don't live in Dallas anymore but travel there often... I've got all those lovely curves, hips and bootie for days. Natural F CUPS to complete the ultimate package..... Coming to Dallas in just a few days
Alas, I've dropped serious pounds and would no longer be considered BBW-- "small" or otherwise.

I've never heard a bad word about:

TnTAngie
BBWKatrina
Elisabeth Whispers

In fact-- I used to share an incall with the lovely Elisabeth and she has always had quite the loyal following! If you like BBW-- you can't go wrong with any of those three ladies! Have fun and enjoy!!
Thank you Angie and Grace💚💋
You can't go wrong with Laura Lynn, BBW Katrina, TNTAngie or Ms. Whispers. They all have stellar reputations and a great board presence.
Thank you Shilo and CuteBBWs.ohyeah!!!! I really appreciate the compliments! Y’all should try a double with Ms. Laura Lynn and I! Love her curves and she is beautiful!

Kisses,
M
Katrina, Laura Lynn and I all three share clients quite often. I think we all have qualities that make us top contenders.

Elisabeth is top notch. She's very good too.

I've had some guys wish I was more BBW, but I know I shop in the plus size section! I know I've got curves! The guys that see me, tend to love me. They know what they are looking for. Originally Posted by tntangie
You are on my list of providers I need to meet in Dallas.
All of you ladies are very sexy
love Sexy BBW Ladies ..
I'v been a Small BBW before and loved it every day !
Melissa, that would be a great double.
Melissa, that would be a great double. Originally Posted by flanker1017
Thank you Mr. Flanker! Miss you Hun!