Incall v outcall

Hope this isn’t retreading old ground too badly, but am curious about the financials and mechanics for a provider when thinking about pricing incall vs. outcall

Had an appointment a while back where I had setup incall and through the text exchange, discovered the girl would be driving directly past my hotel. At that I suggested, why not skip the drive to your incall, save the money on the hotel, and just come meet here? Made it clear I didn’t want to pay the extra $50 for out but since I would be saving her time, money, and trouble, wouldn’t that make sense?

She still indicated out would be extra, so I stuck with in, so trying to understand the thinking here. Even if the room was already rented for the night, wouldn’t it be worth saving the drive time and other trouble?

Why charge extra when it isn’t costing you extra in time or hotel room?

Genuinely curious, I’m sure there is a reason I am just not thinking through
lionsNtigers,

i say just take it all w/ a grain or shaker of salt.
in my 20+ yr hobby opinion, it's generally a waste of time to attempt to figure out how, where, when, why providers do, charge, see what they do.

and just as soon as you "think through" a reason, another provider will cum along w/ a different reason or rationale slightly or widely different for the reason you came up with.

just pay her fee or move on.
Can't help myself PM, I'm a consultant, I think about business problems for a living.

Not losing sleep over it and I didn't skip the appointment or even have a discussion with her about it, I just paid and moved along. But it still puzzles me.

Habit? Malicious compliance to a set of rules? Bad at math? Standard incall comes with security?
My guess would be security. At her place, less chance of a sting, hidden cameras, a "it puts the lotion in the basket" kind of guy, or extra players showing up (like an upset spouse).
Can't help myself PM, I'm a consultant, I think about business problems for a living.

Not losing sleep over it and I didn't skip the appointment or even have a discussion with her about it, I just paid and moved along. But it still puzzles me.

Habit? Malicious compliance to a set of rules? Bad at math? Standard incall comes with security? Originally Posted by lionsntigers
my career involved asking questions about things.

but in this crazy sub-culture, i've learned to accept lots of things at face-value and not attempt to figure out why.

i just ask if they can meet, where/when, and how much. if she agrees, i visit and occasionally share my experiences w/ other eccie readers.

imho, there are more productive and interesting ways to occupy my inquisitive mind.
I've had all the same thought. I loathe incalls with women I haven't seen before. Either the perv walk through the hotel lobby, trying not to get jacked in a real seedy hood, or evading nosey neighbors in middle class suburbs, it all makes me really anxious, whereas the outcall I often use feels much more relaxing for me.

There is a provider I really want to see in another city but she charges substantially more for outcall. So I may have to bite the bullet and visit her incall.
Hope this isn’t retreading old ground too badly, but am curious about the financials and mechanics for a provider when thinking about pricing incall vs. outcall

Had an appointment a while back where I had setup incall and through the text exchange, discovered the girl would be driving directly past my hotel. At that I suggested, why not skip the drive to your incall, save the money on the hotel, and just come meet here? Made it clear I didn’t want to pay the extra $50 for out but since I would be saving her time, money, and trouble, wouldn’t that make sense?

She still indicated out would be extra, so I stuck with in, so trying to understand the thinking here. Even if the room was already rented for the night, wouldn’t it be worth saving the drive time and other trouble?

Why charge extra when it isn’t costing you extra in time or hotel room?

Genuinely curious, I’m sure there is a reason I am just not thinking through Originally Posted by lionsntigers

Its wonderfully generous of you to save her the time and trouble.
I think it's coz of the extra time spent in the commute, effort involved in putting on ambiguous hooker makeup etc.
As a business consultant you can't figure out: why should she take less money when you paid it anyway?
Its wonderfully generous of you to save her the time and trouble. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeah, I know
As a business consultant you can't figure out: why should she take less money when you paid it anyway? Originally Posted by biggestbubba
Entirely sure you didn't understand the topic. Thanks for contributing though, it's cute that you felt entitled to ask a rhetorical question that was completely inaccurate to the original query. Gold star.
There are providers who will only do out calls, and done who, once they know you’re ok, might do one at no additional cost. I have had a few outcalls with no extra charge. But not all are willing to do that on a first visit. Why the extra cost is really needed, I’m not sure.

For a lady who prefers incall, in her mind an outcall is less convenient and more dangerous than having the client come to her incall.

In order to drive the client to choose her preferred option she prices it lower than what she doesn't prefer.

No math required! Just common sense.

For a lady who prefers incall, in her mind an outcall is less convenient and more dangerous than having the client come to her incall.

In order to drive the client to choose her preferred option she prices it lower than what she doesn't prefer.

No math required! Just common sense.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Well said
Personally, my incall is also my residence so incalls are always preferred. Plus since I tend to do massage appointments not having to pack my table up is always a huge bonus.

When it comes to outcalls I hate hotel outcalls, now that I have a non-hotel incall going to a hotel is something I majorly do not look forward to. It's a risk assessment thing. I know at my place there aren't people watching my every move from parking to finding the room etc.

Just my opinion