playing with hair..butt massages & worship...and see yall soon!

I have to things that REALLY get me revved up in playtimes....
I luv luv luv having my hair played with/stroked,run your fingers thru it and sometimes a lil pull on it.....I even buy special shampoo so it will be soft & silky,

And

I luv luv luv having my butt massaged & worshiped!!

What say you?? Like doing it to somebody/having it done to you?

What are some things that really rev your engine??

SEE yall next month!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg f5066d59831bd82e13e21dafe588adcb.jpg (165.6 KB, 596 views)

I get a mega boner when I see my woman mowing my lawn, washing my laundry and rubbing my feet. The only thing that gets me more hot and bothered than that is when she pays all of the household bills. You gotta love this whole equality thing it's awesome!
lol love it!

yep a good woman is a woman who will make you a sandwich after you give her a good romp!
lol
one of my midwest guy has this shirt
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 5314317D-6D55-4B3A-8328-1066C7304D92.jpeg (125.0 KB, 421 views)
I like a good butt rub ,But don't mess with my hair/or ears gives willys and no I don't have fake hair lol

I make my hairdresser let me comb it out after she washes it and I dry it myself or go wet.
Something about the pulling gets to me .

Rub my feet ,boobs,kitty ,legs my whole body,I'll putt like a kitten
body anything but hair & ears ..
purrr purrr purrr lovely miss G!!!!

I luv nipples and nipple sensation play too!
I love the disclosure of unusual likes and dislikes by the ladies. Hope to see more contributions!
I wonder if the guy wearing the beard t-shirt has had any takers? "Why sure Mr. Bearded man, you can touch my butt."
one of my midwest guy has this shirt
and i let him touch my butt cause i play with his beard lol
PSA - my picture is in the dictionary next to EASY
Rain: your view regarding hair is refreshing. So many times women will become upset if you even touch their hair.
Regarding the butt: One of my favorite things is to give a lady with a size proportionate butt a full body massage with a focus on the butt ass and pussy, if it's something they enjoy. Love it when a lady is into it.

Happy New Year!