overnight dates

I posted this in my state forum also. But I thought I might get a wider opinion. Or education here. So here we go.

This question is more for the ladies. But opinions from the gents, are welcome as well.

Ladies,
Those of you that offer overnight dates. What do you consider the time frame to be?

Check in till check out? 6pm till ?

How many hours do you feel, it Should be? I understand that each lady/gent has a different opinion on this.

My personal opinion (which is probably incorrect) is as close to check in as possible, until checkout.

So let my education begin please.
This doesn't matter to me so long as the time frame is posted and actually followed. With long engagements like this, YMMV is grounds for a scathing review imo, because shaving off a couple hours is effectively stealing several hundred dollars. But again, if the provider follows her advertisements, then I am ok with whatever those numbers are.
  • Old-T
  • 09-29-2014, 10:07 PM
I agree with Sketch, if a lady has something posted that takes priority--but I find that most do not.

In the absence of any posted hours I typically assume a start around 7 PM for dinner, and ending with breakfast in the rough vicinity of 7 AM. Lots of variations, so always best to talk it over.
I agree with Sketch, if a lady has something posted that takes priority--but I find that most do not.

In the absence of any posted hours I typically assume a start around 7 PM for dinner, and ending with breakfast in the rough vicinity of 7 AM. Lots of variations, so always best to talk it over. Originally Posted by Old-T
Yes, I agree if the lady has it posted. That should be adhered to. And discussion is always wise.
I personally prefer about 16 hours. Start before dinner, sleep in, morning romp and shower, followed by leisurely brunch
This doesn't matter to me so long as the time frame is posted and actually followed. With long engagements like this, YMMV is grounds for a scathing review imo, because shaving off a couple hours is effectively stealing several hundred dollars. But again, if the provider follows her advertisements, then I am ok with whatever those numbers are. Originally Posted by sketchball82
I'm not sure I follow you, but I wanted to address this. For me an overnight starts with dinner (that could be anywhere between 6 - 10p.m.), followed by 3-4 hours of play, followed by sleep (6-8hrs), followed by morning play and possibly room service breakfast, followed by more play and a joint shower if he likes. The total time may vary for many different reasons. One, he may have an early meeting or check out. Two, he may not have the stamina for 3-4 hours of play or be able to play more than once in the morning. So, the total time could be anywhere from 8 hours to 16 hours. That's a huge difference.

However, shaving off 8 hours isn't 'effectively stealing several hundred dollars' imho. My overnight rate is the same as basically 5 hrs. So anything over 5 hrs is bonus time. I try to spend as much time as desired within reason. But, if the only flight home the next morning is early I have to take it. If he can't sleep in, we don't. There are a lot of variables, but I think my overnights are a bargain compared to my evening out.
I'm not sure I follow you, but I wanted to address this. For me an overnight starts with dinner (that could be anywhere between 6 - 10p.m.), followed by 3-4 hours of play, followed by sleep (6-8hrs), followed by morning play and possibly room service breakfast, followed by more play and a joint shower if he likes. The total time may vary for many different reasons. One, he may have an early meeting or check out. Two, he may not have the stamina for 3-4 hours of play or be able to play more than once in the morning. So, the total time could be anywhere from 8 hours to 16 hours. That's a huge difference.

However, shaving off 8 hours isn't 'effectively stealing several hundred dollars' imho. My overnight rate is the same as basically 5 hrs. So anything over 5 hrs is bonus time. I try to spend as much time as desired within reason. But, if the only flight home the next morning is early I have to take it. If he can't sleep in, we don't. There are a lot of variables, but I think my overnights are a bargain compared to my evening out. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
That is a fair point. But most ladies to not use similar rates for overnights and 5 hour engagements.
XOXO, sketch.
This doesn't matter to me so long as the time frame is posted and actually followed. With long engagements like this, YMMV is grounds for a scathing review imo, because shaving off a couple hours is effectively stealing several hundred dollars. But again, if the provider follows her advertisements, then I am ok with whatever those numbers are. Originally Posted by sketchball82

Yeah, not understanding the 'stealing' aspect either. Your logic makes the thought of overnights not fun. It either speaks to your experiences in this matter or how you think about the amount of money that is being spent. I instantly got a picture of a food critic, checking off a list. Yes, you're sitting down to dine at this wonderful restaurant, but how much are you really enjoying the experience?

Overnights, in my opinion, should be priced and timed according to expectations. We all have at least an idea of how we'd like to spend our time. But as Jessica mentioned, there are different situations that surround expectations of an overnight. I have two rates for overnights for this reason.

There are occasions where I am just there so they don't eat alone, and have someone to snuggle with until the next day when they're in meetings/conferences. They need their sleep, so I get to get mine. These typically start between 6-8pm (or whenever they are done with colleagues) and may start with dinner or an event. Depending on what's on the agenda for the next day (mid-week, more meetings; weekend, a plane ride home) it may end as early as 5am, or as late as whenever they check out.

Then there are times when we're up for the hell of it enjoying each other. I don't get much sleep during these excursions, and since the expectation has been set, I prepare. It requires upsetting my inner clock (like I'm doing now), and resetting it (or at least attempting to) in a 48-hour period. We will more often than not be together until checkout. We will have slept in, made love, and ate again before we part.

But this is just the norm. If your overnight is part of a more leisure experience and you expect to not get any sleep, being ready for you at check-in will be kind of hard. I'll probably be napping at 3pm in order to catch my second wind by 11pm.

If it's an occasion where getting some sleep won't get me a scathing review , starting close to or before check-in time sounds like the start of an awesome day, but the pricing will be adjusted if your expectations are for me to stay past 7am. Anything longer than that is going into full day rates.

Yeah, not understanding the 'stealing' aspect either. Your logic makes the thought of overnights not fun. It either speaks to your experiences in this matter or how you think about the amount of money that is being spent. I instantly got a picture of a food critic, checking off a list. Yes, you're sitting down to dine at this wonderful restaurant, but how much are you really enjoying the experience?

Overnights, in my opinion, should be priced and timed according to expectations. We all have at least an idea of how we'd like to spend our time. But as Jessica mentioned, there are different situations that surround expectations of an overnight. I have two rates for overnights for this reason.

There are occasions where I am just there so they don't eat alone, and have someone to snuggle with until the next day when they're in meetings/conferences. They need their sleep, so I get to get mine. These typically start between 6-8pm (or whenever they are done with colleagues) and may start with dinner or an event. Depending on what's on the agenda for the next day (mid-week, more meetings; weekend, a plane ride home) it may end as early as 5am, or as late as whenever they check out.

Then there are times when we're up for the hell of it enjoying each other. I don't get much sleep during these excursions, and since the expectation has been set, I prepare. It requires upsetting my inner clock (like I'm doing now), and resetting it (or at least attempting to) in a 48-hour period. We will more often than not be together until checkout. We will have slept in, made love, and ate again before we part.

But this is just the norm. If your overnight is part of a more leisure experience and you expect to not get any sleep, being ready for you at check-in will be kind of hard. I'll probably be napping at 3pm in order to catch my second wind by 11pm.

If it's an occasion where getting some sleep won't get me a scathing review , starting close to or before check-in time sounds like the start of an awesome day, but the pricing will be adjusted if your expectations are for me to stay past 7am. Anything longer than that is going into full day rates. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
You're completely okay to provide two different options for overnights.

My stealing comment was really related to a lack of transparency or lies. In particular, I've had overnights where where the provider tried to leave at 3am without going to bed. Wait, is that an overnight? I've had an overnight where I paid for 12 hours, and then the provider tried to leave after six hours. ... but I've already paid her... the full amount. Wait, WHAT? On some levels you can think of this as agreeing on an hourly rate. If the provider doesn't perform her full duties, why am I still on the hook for the full agreed amount? If you did this in the workplace, that is "job fraud." Yet it's common practice in the hobby.

If a hobbyist agrees to let you have complete flexibility, great! I have no problems with that. But the key is transparency: let him know you expect that flexibility.
You're completely okay to provide two different options for overnights.

My stealing comment was really related to a lack of transparency or lies. In particular, I've had overnights where where the provider tried to leave at 3am without going to bed. Wait, is that an overnight? I've had an overnight where I paid for 12 hours, and then the provider tried to leave after six hours. ... but I've already paid her... the full amount. Wait, WHAT? On some levels you can think of this as agreeing on an hourly rate. If the provider doesn't perform her full duties, why am I still on the hook for the full agreed amount? If you did this in the workplace, that is "job fraud." Yet it's common practice in the hobby.

If a hobbyist agrees to let you have complete flexibility, great! I have no problems with that. But the key is transparency: let him know you expect that flexibility. Originally Posted by sketchball82
Yep, you were straight-up gypped. But it also sounds like you're choosing the wrong kind of woman for overnights.

I don't want to assume anyone's fault, because I can understand that some ladies don't understand what doing an overnight entails, and some are just greedy. But you can't just go around waving $1K+ at a girl that you know has probably never done an overnight without managing expectations.

There is a member here where we have this discussion about contacting ladies the same day, and when these ladies are tired 3-5 hours in and want to stop/rest/leave he gets upset. When you're contacting the kind of girl at 12pm who thinks she can see 5 guys before 7pm, then come to see you at 9, and sneak out on you by 3 while you're sleep, get a few hours' rest to be ready by 10 to take more calls, that's the kind of stuff you get.

I'm not saying it can't be done, but it's all in planning. Some ladies will forego income during the day to make it up that night during your appointment. Giving her 3+ days' notice is more than fair. If she hasn't had the time to prepare to be at her best, then she should cancel. If she hints at any point that she's had a busy/full day (whether that's in or outside the business), then you should cancel or reschedule.

Either way, I'm curious: What, pray tell, are her 'full duties' during an overnight? What's your ideal overnight situation?
I just enjoyed my first overnight session a couple of weeks ago. 14 hours (7PM-9AM), 3 full rounds of BCD, jacuzzi play at night, shower play in the morning, room service, naked dinner, about 6 hours of sleep. Perfect, IMO, and well worth what I paid, and the standard by which I'll discuss other overnights with other ladies.
I do not do them cause well my menu is different and my personality can't be fake. . If we do not click we dont click. Now I have had a dinner and a 90 minute run damn near over night because I liked that person we had wine I enjoyed myself it was fun I had no one after him. But as far as planning on spending all night with someone I have never met, That is to much for me to handle.
So I was not going to comment on this thread HOWEVER........
... after reading it I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.. Just have to..

If more than one reputable well reviewed provider has tried to bounce early and welch on a over night . Risking a bad review or being called out. It makes me wonder a few things about the one hosting?! Horrible breath? Not Clean? Manners and up keep isn't right? Personality clash? Over bearing!?
Did not get a well reputable provider to do your over nights then That's the problem right there. SMH

Even though I do not do them I know plenty of girls that do and I have never ever heard of starting at hotel check in and leaving at check out.. Like the sweet lady above stated at 3 they are taking a nap cause they have no idea if DADDY-O took a (blue pill) for MR. HAPPY or not they have to be prepared for anything..LOL
IMHO it would all depend on over night price and activities planned other than bed activities. Vegas verses San Antonio etc etc.THE KEY HERE IS COMMUNICATION COMMUNICATION. but if you are nasty or overbearing yes she gets paid she cleared her calendar for you if she took as much as she could deal with she has a right to leave. IMHO But Im just a No Bullshit Cajun Girl that is only L1 so what do I know.!
The only thing that matters is what you and your desired companion think. Everything is YMMV and you and she must decide together what is acceptable timing. If you don't agree, somebody is gonna get all butt hurt (and not in a good way) or the transaction will not happen.

Save your money!! Book her for a dinner date followed by a romp, go to sleep at your place to recharge and then book her again first thing next day all showered and fresh.... and maybe take her to lunch.
  • Gucci
  • 09-30-2014, 05:42 AM
Overnights are a no ~ no for me, I have a very high sex drive so there wouldn't be dinner and movies and playing around in the shower, with me it'll be sex, sex, sex. That's what I want and that's what I'm there for, I can bathe myself. If I booked an overnight and we agreed its 12hours, it'll probably be 7- 8 hours of sex and 4-5 hours of whatever else, BUT , the MAJORITY of the time would be spent doing the nasty.
Paying a hooker to sleep...

:facepalm: