Is out of retirment until the babies here

I've resolved my issues and is out of retirement. Where should I go first?
Take your ass back to school and learn English before your babies are here...
Bad Dorfy, bad, bad HOOKER!!! Go to your room!!!!!!!
Planned Parenthood
All sex workers come out of retirement money good.
Bitch is dumb lol babies meaning multiple I know English perfectly well graduated college on the deans list which is a lot to say for a lot of providers. Next time you try to correct me might want to reconsider..
Wow nice support for each other during this Holiday Season. OP, I'm glad your doing better and moving on.
I know English perfectly well graduated college on the deans list.. Originally Posted by champagnechanel
Hahahaha
Bitch is dumb lol babies meaning multiple I know English perfectly well graduated college on the deans list which is a lot to say for a lot of providers. Next time you try to correct me might want to reconsider.. Originally Posted by champagnechanel
Is out of retirement till babies here

That's not perfect english & I highly doubt your ass was on the deans list... Maybe the deans list for negative reasons but not for academic achievement... If that was the case you wouldn'tbe posting on threads about a good running camery & responding with im interested, & Prego... But carry on

Nor would someone on the deans list have TIGER as there favorite flower on there showcase... Man this tea is better than the last cup...
Bitch you dumb you lucky I don't know you in real life lol but anyways on another note I don't play with children.
Bitch you dumb you lucky I don't know you in real life lol but anyways on another note I don't play with children. Originally Posted by champagnechanel
Or what come on tell me how you really feel Ms.Deans List
Nothing like a hooker fight.
Bitch you dumb you lucky I don't know you in real life lol but anyways on another note I don't play with children. Originally Posted by champagnechanel
But you smoke and fuck strangers with a baby in your womb.
Thats Deans List Approved Shit Right There ^^^^
Im still waiting for you to tell me why im lucky come on you know you wanna tell me