Quality lacking and do you question.

Recently had a session at CHS and it's not the same.. also quality statewide it seems is doing down the drain..

Also when you guys pay/tip with a credit/debit card do you trust that they won't overcharge on the agreed upon tip?

I always pay cash ever since the bitch at CHS some time back charged more than was agreed on..
Always cash, always pay house up front to show I have an extra $100 cash to tip and put the extra in a pocket, not in my wallet. If the service does not warrant it, they do not get it. Never gotten full service at an AMP, but always flash it.

I agree, the service has gone down hill slowly in the past two years for the AMPS. I prefer to go somewhere that the entrance is not in super public view, Asican Magical Spa, anyone can see me go in at any time, every one too easy to be seen going in and everyone knows what likely goes on.

CHS on Airline is more out of the way, less likely to be seen because there are not a lot of high profile business in the strip mall. Seeing this is a shame, I came here just now to re-read a post a read a few days ago about CHS before going there.
Also when you guys pay/tip with a credit/debit card do you trust that they won't overcharge on the agreed upon tip? Originally Posted by Hobbyman28
I can't fathom paying anybody with anything but cash. Reminds me of the time when Jerry Springer was a Cincinnati councilman or something and paid a whore at a brothel with a personal check. Bringing to a quick close his illustrious career as a public servant.
Indeed cash is King.. shit I'm usually hesitant of paying with a debit card as a restaurant where you write in the tip. But then again they would be a lot more trust worthy than some money hungry parlor girls.
Yes! Leave no trail, cash it is! Also cash for a down low phone, no trace.. Cuz I get a few texts from ladies to amps, and it's easy to nail down a phone number if you're paying by personal account or card. CASH ONLY!!

As far as the quality around here? It's still the same as usual around here, and Baton Rouge. Last year I did a tour of Mexico, and also went to Dallas 3 times. Definitely different in those places. Fun still can be had around here if you find the right chemistry with a girl.
Yes! Leave no trail, cash it is! Also cash for a down low phone, no trace.. Cuz I get a few texts from ladies to amps, and it's easy to nail down a phone number if you're paying by personal account or card. CASH ONLY!!

As far as the quality around here? It's still the same as usual around here, and Baton Rouge. Last year I did a tour of Mexico, and also went to Dallas 3 times. Definitely different in those places. Fun still can be had around here if you find the right chemistry with a girl. Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
Awhile back I posted about an app that's free that gives you a fake phone number where you can call and text it works well without having to spend money on another phone and have to keep track/hide it
Yeah that's cool, but some providers won't answer or like an app phone.
It always works for me lol they have no idea it's a fake number as it shows up as whatever area code you want
Hobbyman, what’s the app again?
Hobbyman, what’s the app again? Originally Posted by OldGent
2ndline. It's really great and you will enjoy it. Also you don't have to use a real email to use it as they don't send confirmation. You can use any random ass email and password. (Write it down if you want multiple numbers.. you know log out, create new account) I swear by this app I'm good at hiding shit lol.

You can even go on your app permissions and set notifications off or use Nova launcher to hide the icon I have all kinds of tricks in the book gent.
pay $40 more and see if quality goes up. would be a interesting experiment, pretty sure these women treat high end payers better than the bare minimum end payers. not trying to knock on anyone, but thats just ive observed myself.
Burner app works good too. You can use any area code you want. Free texts, phone ext.
I use the sideline app on my phone. I registered a new number in it and can call and text and everything. Set all notifications to silent.
pay $40 more and see if quality goes up. would be a interesting experiment, pretty sure these women treat high end payers better than the bare minimum end payers. not trying to knock on anyone, but thats just ive observed myself. Originally Posted by Ballistixz
I don't think an extra $40 will make an old hag look like a 20 year old hottie
I don't think an extra $40 will make an old hag look like a 20 year old hottie Originally Posted by Hobbyman28
Only if you spend it on a bottle of bourbon before going to said amp.