kyle rittenhouse shooting

I'm reading a twitter thread where someone claims had Kyle was better trained, he could have changed his magazine quickly and killed some more...

some people in the thread disputed this. fyi, I was one of those disputers.

I know there are military vets here, anyone care to comment on this?
... Seeing as he onley killed the two fellows who attacked him,
I think the point is moot.

#### Salty
... Seeing as he onley killed the two fellows who attacked him,
I think the point is moot.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
yeah... I know... moot point. Kyle got to safety without killing anymore people. those 3 or 4 shots were more than enough.
Four shots. All three assailants dualized.

That is what Ted Nugent has called "gun control."

It is what the Marines call 'fire discipline."
  • WTF
  • 04-11-2022, 06:58 AM
You sound like a serial killer going back to relive your victories...or some high school athletes talking about the big game from yesteryear
Rittenhouse displayed EXCELLENT fire discipline. He fired only on those that threatened him and the guy whose arm he wasted he actually dropped his aim on when he retreated and when he moved in again that's when he winged him. Add on top of that he was being chased by a crowd and was hit in the head with a skate board.

That kind of cool under fire would make him a stud in his unit. Yes he could have dropped more of the crowd but he didn't need to. Accurate, aimed rifle fire is far better than spray and pray. It's one of the reasons the military moved away from full auto to three round bursts on the M-16 series.

There's a rule of thumb when looking at mass shootings. If the wounded outnumber the dead, it was a minority shooter, if the dead outnumber the wounded, it was a white shooter. Look over the recent past and you can clearly see the pattern. That, my friend, is true white supremacy.

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.
You sound like a serial killer going back to relive your victories...or some high school athletes talking about the big game from yesteryear Originally Posted by WTF
Not smart enough.
Rittenhouse displayed EXCELLENT fire discipline. He fired only on those that threatened him and the guy whose arm he wasted he actually dropped his aim on when he retreated and when he moved in again that's when he winged him. Add on top of that he was being chased by a crowd and was hit in the head with a skate board.

That kind of cool under fire would make him a stud in his unit. Yes he could have dropped more of the crowd but he didn't need to. Accurate, aimed rifle fire is far better than spray and pray. It's one of the reasons the military moved away from full auto to three round bursts on the M-16 series.

There's a rule of thumb when looking at mass shootings. If the wounded outnumber the dead, it was a minority shooter, if the dead outnumber the wounded, it was a white shooter. Look over the recent past and you can clearly see the pattern. That, my friend, is true white supremacy.

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast. Originally Posted by texassapper
Pity he was the victim of child abuse. Your hero is a fucking murderer.
Your hero is a fucking murderer. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not according to a Jury of his peers..

Suck it, bitch.
Not to a Jury of his peers..

Suck it, bitch. Originally Posted by texassapper
Mothers Day is just around the corner. Sounds like you’ve got me confused with that hand made card you’re working on.

Oh, and how many minors were on that jury?

Enjoy your vacation.
Pity he was the victim of child abuse. Your hero is a fucking murderer. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

really? the leftist media blamed everything else but that on his actions. so you can prove that, right?

didn't think so.

Mothers Day is just around the corner. Sounds like you’ve got me confused with that hand made card you’re working on.

Enjoy your vacation. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you'd be better off blaming all the racist white adults on the jury since even you know minors don't serve on juries.

your radical left political views would get you struck from any jury pool above a traffic ticket.

Enjoy your vacation. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LOL... He was charged and tried as an adult.. thus his peers are adults.

But you're a liberal so I understand your affinity for minors, Groomer.
Please elaborate, bud.
Please elaborate, bud. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm not your bud.
Sure you are, hoss.