How do you say …..yeah I f-ed up

Hit Chicas Bonitas day shift. I was surprised at the nice talent there. Some very pretty ladies.

How do you say “how much” in Spanish as I definitely fucked that part up as I just did it and it was expensive. Little head thinking
We’ve all been there, brother. And some of us (I’m pointing at myself) will assuredly be there again.
Hit Chicas Bonitas day shift. I was surprised at the nice talent there. Some very pretty ladies.

How do you say “how much” in Spanish as I definitely fucked that part up as I just did it and it was expensive. Little head thinking Originally Posted by Doug4343
cuantos dineros? How much money? LOL Use google translate there.
Cuantos is enough, she will understand. I learned spanish little bit exclusively just to understand these strip club girls.
cuantos dineros? How much money? LOL Use google translate there. Originally Posted by huskerdude
Cuantos is enough, she will understand. I learned spanish little bit exclusively just to understand these strip club girls. Originally Posted by vsherry
Wrong... cuantos means "How many?", not "How much?" Learn some more.
‘cuanto por el sexo’ according to google translate. Just download it to your phone. I literally did the same thing at flashdancers. Tipped a Cuban 200 but think she saw my wallet and demanded an extra 100.
Wrong... cuantos means "How many?", not "How much?" Learn some more. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
That depends on where you are using it, like how much money - cuanto dinero or how many dances - cuanto biales. I am still learning .
Maybe the colleges around here could offer a 101 course “ Spanish for Strip Clubs”
That depends on where you are using it, like how much money - cuanto dinero or how many dances - cuanto biales. I am still learning . Originally Posted by vsherry
Don't know where you got your information from (probably from some Gringo) lol....but how many dances is "cuantos bailes" not "cuanto bailes" as you are suggesting.
Cuanto = how much, cuantos = how many. That is how you use it. I've traveled throughout Mexico, Latin America, the Caribbean and Spain and the usage is universal in the Spanish speaking World. Side note, there is a word that sounds similar to "cuanto" which is "cuando" it means "when?"
  • SubQ
  • 12-21-2023, 09:43 AM
Maybe the colleges around here could offer a 101 course “ Spanish for Strip Clubs” Originally Posted by Doug4343
This is brilliant!
Of course it would have to be an online course with handles like on Eccie.
Maybe somebody on Eccie can hook us up through a thread!
Don't know where you got your information from (probably from some Gringo) lol....but how many dances is "cuantos bailes" not "cuanto bailes" as you are suggesting.
Cuanto = how much, cuantos = how many. That is how you use it. I've traveled throughout Mexico, Latin America, the Caribbean and Spain and the usage is universal in the Spanish speaking World. Side note, there is a word that sounds similar to "cuanto" which is "cuando" it means "when?" Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion

Thanks for the correction , actually that was typo error I meant to say "cuantos biales". This is coming from youtube lessons, not from Gringo.. LOL.
Thanks for the correction , actually that was typo error I meant to say "cuantos biales". This is coming from youtube lessons, not from Gringo.. LOL. Originally Posted by vsherry
Bailes not Biales 😁
Yes point taken . "bailes", not "biales". That gives different meaning
Quicker immersion would be to hang around some day labours to pick up the slang.

"Cuantos por las nagas" gets the ball rolling