SC on or around Xmas Day…

Anybody want I admit to going to strip club on Xmas day or eve and how was it?
they really open on Christmas Day?? That's wild lol
I was at at BDD yesterday 4pm-7pm. For a Wednesday, the place was packed. No parking, had to drive around couple times for someone to leave. Inside, was full with girls and mongers. This is the busiest I have seen this place ever.

Prior to it stopped at Lipstick for the first time. Very lame. 4-5 girls, and 8 guys maybe. No quality at all. Left after one drink.
3rd Wed is "customer appreciation" Better food and not sure if drink specials cause I never go due to the packed house! I am old so I like a little less crowd.
I think BDD is open regular hours on Christmas day. But keep in mind, the other clubs are closed. The managers at the other clubs do not get the day off, they have to come in to BDD so that place will be packed with guys in tuxedos on Christmas day.
I’ve been to bdd a couple times on Xmas night. By that point all my family celebrating is over and the 26th is just another workday starting at 8am.
It’s very lightly populated. But, if you find the right girl there, and it only takes one, she’s either there to make some money or take her mind off other things and it can be just fine.
  • mb60
  • 12-21-2023, 09:20 PM
Bucks and BDD Will be open 5 pm Xmas day serving Xmas dinner I believe.
I think BDD is open regular hours on Christmas day. But keep in mind, the other clubs are closed. The managers at the other clubs do not get the day off, they have to come in to BDD so that place will be packed with guys in tuxedos on Christmas day. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
This used to be true. However, BDFW is open at 6pm Xmas day. I would expect BDD would open at 5 or 6pm but not sure. And I know a number of mangers who do indeed have Xmas day off.
Yeah that 3rd wed at bucks is packed and not good for extras. The barbecue buffet is good though. I never say never but I don’t think I’d ever go on Xmas day but days around it I can see going. Based on the comments above I might check it out this year before or after. Will see. Thanks
Any field reports from today?
Im curious too. Would have loved to go but can’t exactly leave Christmas dinner for a few hours and come back smelling like perfume.
Saw bucks wild dallas is open but didn't stop in