Date: Late 2023
Name: A****
Phone: 214-206-3820
Email Address: none
URL / Website: none
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Harry Hines, low ten-thousands
Activities: LD, NE, SE, LFK, then OTC (see ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown hair; straight, not curly
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Beautiful mid-20s lady; better looking than the typical CB dancer. About 5'7" tall, slender, long legs with athletic definition, natural B-cups.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review!!!

• rcusa
  • 12-28-2023, 03:45 PM
Great review!!!

Originally Posted by urzatron
  • rcusa
  • 12-29-2023, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by rcusa
Thanks for the review

• rcusa
  • 12-29-2023, 10:59 AM
Good feedback about this encounter report being atypical, and more a story. It is a true story, but it is not assistance for clubgoers. I pondered whether to share the story, even though it wouldn't be intel for others; if this report is a mere waste of space on these forums, then I apologize for wasting the space.
I brought a dancer home once. My roommate woke up in the middle of the night. He worked a night shift, went to bed, but heard some noises. He thought it was me, but after awhile got up to see what the hell I was doing at that hour. Lights were on in some of the rooms, and he saw a woman & asked her what she was doing. She ran out the front door, and so he came to my room. My wallet and keys were gone. My roommate had parked behind me in the driveway, so she couldn't get my car if she had wanted to.

Had to freeze all credit cards and wait for replacements, get new DL & AAA card. The stolen cash was the least of my problems, as I also had to get new locks on the house and my car. I actually made a police report, and the cops just said I was lucky that she didn't have her boyfriend come over while I was sleeping. Went to the club and they denied anyone by her name ever worked there.

From that point on, decided that only well established providers were the safest way to go, along with Amps & Studios. Reading reviews about LC hookups at cheap motels scares the crap outa me.

Point of story is not all OTC is safe, whether at your house or a hotel. Just consider all possibilities before giving in to the little head.
  • rcusa
  • 12-29-2023, 01:41 PM
That's terrifying, TexomaCowboy. Hopefully, justice found that thief at some point... and that the complicit club management suffered and suffered some more.
That was when I lived in Los Angeles. The DA's there have become increasingly more woke liberal. Violent crime is dealt with lightly. Light crime is ignored. I brought zero California policies with me to Texas. But then I never held those destructive values when I lived there.

You had a great experience, and your spidey-senses weren't triggered, so you were probably very safe with her. Glad you had a good time indeed.
I venture to strip clubs more than I see providers, but there are a couple of reasons why I do not do strip club reviews.

#1 The dancers at strip clubs do not advertise.

#2 I would rather keep the ones that do extras, especially OTC, to myself.

And even if they were aware of the review boards, they are so YMMV for the same donation price or may do the same service but for a different price depending on the guy, her mood, ect., even compared to indy providers, that reviewing them only will more than likely alienate her. That is because due to guys who read your review (and anyone can figure out who it is by the description you have to give to get your review approved) will go to the strip club and seek her out asking for the same service.
  • rcusa
  • 12-30-2023, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by rcusa

In my opinion, your review is not a waste of my time. Knowing the range of possibilities and how your encounter proceeded is helpful in thinking about creating great experiences that start if not always finish in the club.