URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128520%3B
City: DFW
State: -
Address: DFW
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Should length, to mid shoulder blade and dark
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Nice body, natural Bs, shaved, nice build. Looks like Ike the photos body wise.
Recommendation: Legendary Yes
I hate this but lift crap that chicks are doing now adays. It enough to keep me away from dating certain chicks and seeing certain providers. Fake ass is much worse than fake tits.
I blame the dudes who keep seeing chicks who do that kind of shit.
Lil miss did butt surgery? Say it ain’t so?
I hate it as well and hope she doesn’t do it.. but it seems as if she planning on doing it.
She looks kind of plump in the pictures, is she fat or just bad angles?
She don't need the knife..."perfect" is what Ed said :-)
Love the title and reference. That's a great time man
She looks kind of plump in the pictures, is she fat or just bad angles? Originally Posted by Hoseslanger0616
She isn’t a spinner, but she also isn’t overweight. I would say she is thicc and built for a pounding.. it fits her very very well.
She isn’t a spinner, but she also isn’t overweight. I would say she is thicc and built for a pounding.. it fits her very very well. Originally Posted by 643_DP

That description is inaccurate.
That description is inaccurate. Originally Posted by dormGE
What is accurate?
What is accurate? Originally Posted by ntxguy

Kaddie is thick with a booty. Juicyfroot is thick with a big booty. There is a difference. Most of you guys have terrible descriptions of female body types in general. If she doesn't look like a twig branch stick from a tree, you consider her thick. That makes absolutely no sense at all. If Amber was thick, she wouldn't consider getting a BBL. This is also news to me. Foxy Maxi Roxx is short and thick with a nice body overall. Yes, Amber has a nice ass and I smacked it. However, that does not mean she is as thick as you people describe her. She is sexy and beautiful.
Kaddie is thick with a booty. Juicyfroot is thick with a big booty. There is a difference. Most of you guys have terrible descriptions of female body types in general. If she doesn't look like a twig branch stick from a tree, you consider her thick. That makes absolutely no sense at all. If Amber was thick, she wouldn't consider getting a BBL. This is also news to me. Foxy Maxi Roxx is short and thick with a nice body overall. Yes, Amber has a nice ass and I smacked it. However, that does not mean she is as thick as you people describe her. She is sexy and beautiful. Originally Posted by dormGE
You are voicing and calling someone’s comment inaccurate based on your own Opinion… if you reread what I posted, I gave a description that she was in between a spinner and someone over weight.
You are voicing and calling someone’s comment inaccurate based on your own Opinion… if you reread what I posted, I gave a description that she was in between a spinner and someone over weight. Originally Posted by 643_DP

This is precisely what you said, "She isn’t a spinner, but she also isn’t overweight. I would say she is thicc and built for a pounding.. it fits her very very well." That's what I responded to. No, she is not "thicc."
What is accurate? Originally Posted by ntxguy
I think those of us that inhabit the studio section have way different standards when it comes to obesity...
Pass….bcuz Texas is now full of runaway and laid off whales from sea world, anything under 300lbs is considered “thin” so if any review casts a doubt as this review does, PASS!