Name: Tesstulip
User ID:: Tesstulip
Phone: 903-355-1226
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?154809-Tesstulip
City: Addison/Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Addison
Activities: LFK. DFK. Sucking, licking and grabbing massive titties. Titty fuck. BBBJ. DATY. CFS. Lazy Dog/Prone/Downward Dog. Missionary.
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looks like her pictures. She has huge titties that she oiled. She does where the makeup similar to pictures. There is a big ass German Shepherd that stays in the other room, so don't do anything stupid. She has a nice personality.
Recommendation: Yes
Same as his other recent review. A bunch or crybaby BS
Not a review at all.I don’t read here to use my imagination!
Same as his other recent review. A bunch or crybaby BS
Not a review at all.I don’t read here to use my imagination! Originally Posted by lovesthehunt

You can read my previous reviews and see how you all acted like crybabies in the comment section.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2975792

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1063294238

Keep being a toddler. ^__^
Your previous reviews are not relevant here . This is a review board based about your session with the provider.It’s not based on what you experienced some other time with someone else. Come on man, grow up.
Your previous reviews are not relevant here . This is a review board based about your session with the provider.It’s not based on what you experienced some other time with someone else. Come on man, grow up. Originally Posted by lovesthehunt

They are relevant. They complained about how they didn't want any good, detailed reviews and now they have it. I don't care what you think. Make your own reviews. You'll be fine. I have more important things going on in my life right now. I don't need to waste time writing long reviews to entertain children. I had to log out to see what that 7aurora borealis person typed because it has been on my block list for at least a year now. It's all comical at best.
Why do you keep coming back OP, if you hate Texas so much? lol
Thanks for the review. Based on Intel shared in the ROS, I don't feel motivated to see this lady. I will wait until I see more reviews on her.
People

Cool your jets
I actually prefer the detail review since I have heard pos / negative about this lady with mixed review
Why do you keep coming back OP, if you hate Texas so much? lol Originally Posted by mrredcat43

If you can get me a job in L.A. or Vancouver, I'm outta here. I don't work on average jobs. I don't want to live in cowboy land. hahaha.
I actually prefer the detail review since I have heard pos / negative about this lady with mixed review Originally Posted by jp26lilac

Tess is cool. Everything is covered except for BBBJ. Again, there is a big dog. Don't do anything stupid. Yes, she looks like her pictures.
I actually prefer this review to OP’s others. It’s short and to the point. He posted a lot of activities. He told me about the dog in the other room. He followed up with a few other pertinent facts. I don’t need a soap opera or Penthouse Forum letter (boomers know what I’m talking about). If I was on staff, I would award him 8 weeks of PA instead of the usual 6 in appreciation of his brevity.

Thank you dormGE.
No problem with the review. Straight to the point. Tess is not my type but i know what to expect